thinkkank

thinkkank

Oct 16, 2019
tomorrow is going to be a shit day and I can't escape it. From morning until evening it's going to be utter shit. I wish I could just lay in bed but I can't escape it. I truly wish I could go through the day stoned so that I could be numb to it all. These are the days I wish I had pills or something to make me zone out.
At the end of the day I'll come back here and vent some more. Thank god for this forum I just need a place to scream and cry.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it goes by fast and quickly, and doesn't leave lasting memories.

Reactions: thinkkank
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

I want to sleep for an eternity
Sep 24, 2020
Dread is such an awful feeling. It really is horrible being alive. Iā€™m sorry you have to go through this. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007
AppleTreeDog

AppleTreeDog

Nov 20, 2021
the day went the way I thought it would go. my shit forecast came true. going to go through the same thing tomorrow fuck. I wish i could have an out-of-body experience and just watch myself move through the day but not be connected to the events.

That sucks today was such a shit day and that the shit will continue. Wishing you luck to get through tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you.