• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

DominusWreck

DominusWreck

BloodRider666
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
62
Hello everyone!

Here is the method people who can't get SN or have trouble doing the exit bag might use.

1-Take 20kg of dry ice
2-Put It into the bathtub
3-Close the door
4-Open hot water taps so water flows into the bathtub
5-exhale
6-sit or better lie on the floor

Done!

Dry ice is easy to find anywhere and it is 100% legal and also not suspicious.

Hope this helps someone.
Please let me know in the comments what you think about it
 
DominusWreck

DominusWreck

BloodRider666
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
62
user667 said:
pain? effectiveness? do you need to seal the doors? time?
No pain
With 20kg death is guaranteed
Just close the door, but if you want to be 100% sure seal it with wet towels+seal the vent too
Unconsious in 10 seconds or two breaths
Death in 10 minutes
DominusWreck said:
Hello everyone!

Here is the method people who can't get SN or have trouble doing the exit bag might use.

1-Take 20kg of dry ice
2-Put It into the bathtub
3-Close the door
4-Open hot water taps so water flows into the bathtub
5-exhale
6-sit or better lie on the floor

Done!

Dry ice is easy to find anywhere and it is 100% legal and also not suspicious.

Hope this helps someone.
Please let me know in the comments what you think about it
Dry ice is compressed and cooled co2 gas

When heated turns back into co2 gas immediately

It is not dangerous on its own but when there is too much it kills you
Also, it is very have so it spreads above the floor space
Pushing oxygen up
So when you lie down you end up in the oxygen free space
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Wrennie
DominusWreck

DominusWreck

BloodRider666
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
62
Zzzzz said:
Can it go through walls like co can? Danger to other people?
No, it's only dangerous in large concentration
The likes of which you will create in the bathroom

That's the beauty of it
 
  • Like
Reactions: NeverSatisfied
Predestinated

Predestinated

Student
Joined
Jan 9, 2019
Messages
109
DominusWreck said:
Hello everyone!

Here is the method people who can't get SN or have trouble doing the exit bag might use.

1-Take 20kg of dry ice
2-Put It into the bathtub
3-Close the door
4-Open hot water taps so water flows into the bathtub
5-exhale
6-sit or better lie on the floor

Done!

Dry ice is easy to find anywhere and it is 100% legal and also not suspicious.

Hope this helps someone.
Please let me know in the comments what you think about it
Source?
 
DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Joined
Sep 7, 2020
Messages
209
This is a terrible idea; CO2 will trigger a panic attack in your brain because it will think you are suffocating.
 
DominusWreck

DominusWreck

BloodRider666
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
62
DivineMedicus said:
This is a terrible idea; CO2 will trigger a panic attack in your brain because it will think you are suffocating.
No, because there will be so much co2 and no oxygen on the bottom of the bathroom you will pass out after 2 breaths
And then be unconscious till death

But in small amounts it can trigger that yes
Predestinated said:
Google "Dry ice swimming pool Moscow" that's where I got the idea from
And then developed it myself
Barteljaap said:
Chances of survival?
Zero
Your brain will be deprived of oxygen for hours if done properly
Keto said:
Can you make it in a car?
Technically yes, but where would you get running hot water in the car? And I suppose u need running hot water to keep melting the ice
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: needaplan
Predestinated

Predestinated

Student
Joined
Jan 9, 2019
Messages
109
DominusWreck said:
No, because there will be so much co2 and no oxygen on the bottom of the bathroom you will pass out after 2 breaths
And then be unconscious till death

But in small amounts it can trigger that yes

Google "Dry ice swimming pool Moscow" that's where I got the idea from
And then developed it myself

Zero
Your brain will be deprived of oxygen for hours if done properly

Technically yes, but where would you get running hot water in the car? And I suppose u need running hot water to keep melting the ice
whats the reliability of this method?
 
DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Joined
Sep 7, 2020
Messages
209
DominusWreck said:
No, because there will be so much co2 and no oxygen on the bottom of the bathroom you will pass out after 2 breaths
And then be unconscious till death

But in small amounts it can trigger that yes

Google "Dry ice swimming pool Moscow" that's where I got the idea from
And then developed it myself

Zero
Your brain will be deprived of oxygen for hours if done properly

Technically yes, but where would you get running hot water in the car? And I suppose u need running hot water to keep melting the ice
Hmm, upon further research, your method might have some merits.
"At high concentrations, it has been showed to cause unconsciousness almost instantaneously and respiratory arrest within 1 min [6]."
"Dry ice undergoes sublimation (direct conversion from a solid state into a gas), and if it is warmed rapidly, large amounts of CO2 are generated, which is especially dangerous in closed environments [79]."
 
DominusWreck

DominusWreck

BloodRider666
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
62
DivineMedicus said:
Hmm, upon further research, your method might have some merits.
"At high concentrations, it has been showed to cause unconsciousness almost instantaneously and respiratory arrest within 1 min [6]."
"Dry ice undergoes sublimation (direct conversion from a solid state into a gas), and if it is warmed rapidly, large amounts of CO2 are generated, which is especially dangerous in closed environments [79]."
Exactly
That's why the bit with running hot water. We get a lot of almost pure co2 above the bathroom floor almost instantly and you will see that by the white stem that floats above the floor.

Hold your breath, turn on the taps.
Wait for as long as you can and then lay down and inhale.
Second breath renders you unconscious
10 mins and u r dead
yetme said:
yes it works and it's pretty quick.
20 kg is enough to fill a small appt, so it might be dangerous for others

that's what happened last summer in my city:

That's where I got the idea from.
But in low concentrations it's not dangerous
So it will only work in the bathroom
 
L

Longman

Student
Joined
Jan 9, 2019
Messages
116
DominusWreck said:
No, because there will be so much co2 and no oxygen on the bottom of the bathroom you will pass out after 2 breaths
Several years ago I tested (for pure interest, not for ctb) CO2 breathing myself (used a big plastic bag with evaporated dry ice). I could not bear more than two breaths, but I also did not pass out. Maybe death from CO2 is quick, but it is definitely not painless.
 
DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Joined
Sep 7, 2020
Messages
209
The main challenge of this method really is just ensuring that you eliminate all sources of ventilation/leaks. Sealing off any leaks on the floor level is a must, as CO2 is heavier than air.
 
not from here

not from here

Never was
Joined
Jul 14, 2019
Messages
35
ThrownAwayTom said:
Well, the thing about that is... :pfff:

This is very interesting though as someone who can't get SN.
Haha, not about your inability to get SN
 
  • Like
Reactions: ThrownAwayTom
ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
259
How do you store the dry ice discreetly until the day you check out? Or do you need to plan it so the day you buy it is the day you go?
 
  • Like
Reactions: NodusTollens
DominusWreck

DominusWreck

BloodRider666
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
62
Longman said:
Several years ago I tested (for pure interest, not for ctb) CO2 breathing myself (used a big plastic bag with evaporated dry ice). I could not bear more than two breaths, but I also did not pass out. Maybe death from CO2 is quick, but it is definitely not painless.
Hi
That's the point
If you breath 100% co2 you will pass out after two breaths
ThrownAwayTom said:
How do you store the dry ice discreetly until the day you check out? Or do you need to plan it so the day you buy it is the day you go?
You can store it in a sealed box I guess
But it will be looking weigh slowly anyway
So yeah, max 2-3 days
DivineMedicus said:
The main challenge of this method really is just ensuring that you eliminate all sources of ventilation/leaks. Sealing off any leaks on the floor level is a must, as CO2 is heavier than air.
Yeah, but 20kg is an overkill
It will fill the whole bathroom and there will be enough of it for long enough to kill you even if you seal things shittily
 
Last edited:
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Joined
Mar 4, 2020
Messages
725
i really don't think this is a good idea at all.
 
DuckieWaddles

DuckieWaddles

Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
65
I don't think this is a good idea. I attempted with something quite similar to this, 5kg of dry ice in a hot tub with a tarp on top, and I panicked. Will be quick if you can control yourself, but definitely not painless.
 
S

Scotty

Student
Joined
Dec 26, 2020
Messages
138
This is interesting for sure. Do you block the drain or can you leave it open?
 
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Arcanist
Joined
Mar 30, 2020
Messages
459
It's a good thought but unfortunately I have no place to buy dry ice.
 
K

Kbeau

Student
Joined
Jan 17, 2021
Messages
135
DominusWreck said:
Hello everyone!

Here is the method people who can't get SN or have trouble doing the exit bag might use.

1-Take 20kg of dry ice
2-Put It into the bathtub
3-Close the door
4-Open hot water taps so water flows into the bathtub
5-exhale
6-sit or better lie on the floor

Done!

Dry ice is easy to find anywhere and it is 100% legal and also not suspicious.

Hope this helps someone.
Please let me know in the comments what you think about it
Interesting- thank you for sharing this
 
  • Like
Reactions: DominusWreck
CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Joined
Feb 19, 2020
Messages
260
This sounds kinda sketchy....
 

Similar threads