WhatDoeTheFoxSay?

WhatDoeTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Spending all of your current assets on McDonald’s and eating all that McDonald’s in one sitting.
Alive, but 10/10 would gorge myself to death on Kentucky's.

(If you were a werewolf)

Offer to be skinned alive so that they can make a stitchless fur coat.

• Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Alive, even as a werewolf I don’t think I’d quite accept being skinned alive just give me a silver bullet. :ahhha:

As a vampire: eating tons of Garlic bread, Garlic fries, and spaghetti with extra garlic. Oh and in broad daylight with not a cloud in the sky nor shade to lurk under.

WhatDoeTheFoxSay?

WhatDoeTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
As a vampire: eating tons of Garlic bread, Garlic fries, and spaghetti with extra garlic. Oh and in broad daylight with not a cloud in the sky nor shade to lurk under.
Alive, because I'd probably be 1) nauseous to the pit of my stomach and 2) the butt of (culinary) jokes as a bag of garlic roasting under the sun.

DIY acupuncture: become a human pincushion by inserting needles into every possible acupoint.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Alive, I’m pretty sure there’s some points I wouldn’t even be able to reach on my own not to mention I really hate needles.

Taking a so-called “depression vaccine” that’s supposed to remove all sadness and suicidal urges but clinical trials show it has a 70% mortality rate.

WhatDoeTheFoxSay?

WhatDoeTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Taking a so-called “depression vaccine” that’s supposed to remove all sadness and suicidal urges but clinical trials show it has a 70% mortality rate.
Dead, because why not? Sign me up.

(In medieval Europe)

Challenge the Pope's authority and be condemned to burn at the stake.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Alive, if I were around back then I probably wouldn’t feel the need to question the church anyway without a good reason. Plus I’m not getting burned lol...

You eat a piece of food that was dropped on the ground and unknowingly left there for more than five seconds, thus rendering it lethal.

• Love
Reactions: Endex
E

euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
This thread be like
FI10IpOXIAAiLV1
Alive

Discussing women rights with Taliban in-person.

Dead
--------------------‐------------------‐-------------‐--------‐‐--‐-

Hoping trickle down economy effect on my bank account

Last edited:
S

Suspect_Device

Jul 10, 2022
Dead.

Eat at Long John Silvers (including breakfast) for an entire month.

castler

castler

Paragon
Jul 11, 2022
Dead

Decapitated
giphy.gif

S

suicidalwillreturn

Aug 2, 2022
Alive

Tetanus Infection due to rat bite