• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

B

butterfly

-
Oct 5, 2021
Has anyone ordered n through new Eu source?

B

butterfly

-
Oct 5, 2021
I was looking back at thread chockles mentioned he ordered from Eu source not yet listed. He received it. Just seeing if anyone has any info on that source.

nunex

nunex

Nov 23, 2021
Anyone know source of N in EU legit? I'm also looking

nunex

nunex

Nov 23, 2021
Some people are just desperate to get scammed. It makes more sense to give money to random people on the street, than to someone that contacted you via PM.
No, we desperate to be dead, and we can't even get the substance that allows us that

Reactions: Frank1998
justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
No, we desperate to be dead, and we can't even get the substance that allows us that

Desperate people can still read warnings and forum rules. I just saw you posted link to SN resource in another thread. The first two threads in this subforum are Scams Megathread and Do NOT post Sources.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic
nunex

nunex

Nov 23, 2021
Desperate people can still read warnings and forum rules. I just saw you posted link to SN resource in another thread. The first two threads in this subforum are Scams Megathread and Do NOT post Sources.
Did you also read that I was asking if legit and not really sourcing? Though I can understand your point, if it does break the rule please feel free to remove, I just wanted to know if it was legit or not.

justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
Did you also read that I was asking if legit and not really sourcing? Though I can understand your point, if it does break the rule please feel free to remove, I just wanted to know if it was legit or not.

I don't skip reading. You want "quickest and painless", just like everyone else. I am trying to tell you that there are no shortcuts.

Only mods can edit old posts. I recommend you report your post and ask them to remove the link.

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
I was looking back at thread chockles mentioned he ordered from Eu source not yet listed. He received it. Just seeing if anyone has any info on that source.
Someone told me the source only took bank transfer as payment. So I believe it’s bullshit

Reactions: Lifessocruel
Chinaski

Chinaski

Perchance to dream
Sep 1, 2018
Anybody coming on here saying "l ordered from xyz, can confirm legit" should always be viewed as absolutely full of shit, they may as well be telling you they've shat a golden egg. I totally understand how desperation leads to recklessness but don't be so fucking stupid as to think everyone on this forum acts with pure intentions.