• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
I have no idea how I'm going to string my absolute fucking calamity of a thought process into words right now but it's 2 in the goddamn morning and I'm at my wits end

you know, all things considered, I've got my mental illness fairly under control; at least functionality-wise. Kinda. I mean I still can barely hold down a fucking job because of how sick I am, and I've given up on doctors after too much wrestling and enough trauma (good luck getting any damn help or being taken seriously when you're simply a dumb hysterical chick [and double that luck when a doctor botches an unecessary surgery that permanently worsens your pain and then lies about it]). But hey. For the first time in my life I'm in a fullfilling relationship, with someone who offers the understanding I've always craved. Someone refreshingly not manipulative, controlling, obsessive, posessive. It helps. And I am more able to regulate myself in terms of how I interact with others, that's pretty cool.

I'm still absolutely fucking miserable, and that is never going away. I know this, I've known it for a while. I know that sounds like some self fullfilling prophecy type shit. Maybe it is. But I tried to hold out hope, man, I really fucking did. Even when my sickness evolved, and embedded itself more and more deeply into me, I still clung onto that little light inside of me, convinced that it could still turn around.

I learned my fucking lesson, because man, it sure is devastating to have that hope crushed over and over, and over again. I know I've created a lot of my own misery. Much of it was unavoidable. I know I feed into it. But no matter what I do, it's always there. And I only continue to get worse.

I'm just lying in bed thinking about how much unresolved issues I have jam-packed in my head. There is so much shit there. Sometimes I wonder if I've seen the wrong therapists, and the right person could help. But even if there were some miracle person out there that could bring to light a new perspective, ideas for helpful habits that could help me heal; and even if I could find a doctor that would finally listen to me, believe me, and help me figure out why I am so sick and in so much pain... dude, it's not like I could fucking afford that shit. I feel absolutely powerless. There's nothing I can do.

I need a full time job with good benefits so that I can afford to get the help that I need, but without getting the help I need, I can't sustain a full time job. You see where I'm going with this? God I just don't know what a bitch is supposed to do

existing is so awful and I constantly feel as if theres no way I could possibly bear it anymore. But here I am, for whatever reason. cowardice I guess. don't wanna hurt my dad, and admittedly afraid of the experience of dying.

I know how incoherent this shit is. I don't know where I'm going with this. I don't care I guess, if nobody read this that'd be fine by me. Just another late night of screaming into the void. god I want to be dead

wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
I can't even scratch the surface in a little forum post, but I have this overwhelming urge to write out my entire story. Ive never done it in full like that, but I feel my brain rotting and my memories fragmenting, i feel like I'm losing my fucking mind. I'm getting very vivid flashbacks to various horrible moments in my life, but it's so hard to fill in the gaps in between. I don't know what's going on, I haven't had that big of a problem with flashbacks, thought loops, fixation etc. in at least a couple years... thought I had it under control. Guess not, I never really resolved this shit besides accepting that bad things happen and then we move forward. But i feel trapped in my brain, it feels like a prison where a few moments are just being played over and over again, all at once. I didn't realize how sick I was getting again, it crept up on me it seems. god damnit I want it to stop

LifeSick

LifeSick

Eat the rich or die!
Sep 20, 2018
but I have this overwhelming urge to write out my entire story

I also have this urge. I feel like when I'm suffering so much to the point of wanting desperately to die I become sort of egoistic. It's not really a bad thing, when we are hurting all we want is the pain to go away, nothing else matters.
I wish I could do something to help you, nice words don't do much I know. But I wish you good luck anyway. If you want someone to chat or even just vent you can pm me