• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Why Not???

Why Not???

Not afraid of the dark
Jan 12, 2022
I am feeling horrible right now! I'm feeling extremely suicidal and no one to talk to. I am imagining slashing my wrists and get it over with. I am scared though. What if I survive? That's my worst fear.

I yelled at my coworker the other day for no reason. I felt so angry at myself. I got home, and cried all evening to the point of throwing up. I took the next day off. What the hell is wrong with me? Why can't I just be normal? I don't want to hear, see, and feel anything! I just want peace and silence! Why me?????

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

I want to sleep for an eternity.
Sep 24, 2020
Living is very painful. I’m sorry you are going through this. I understand that it is hard to carry on when you are suffering so much. I also want peace and to be free from this horrible life. I wish you the best.

savagepeonies

savagepeonies

Dec 9, 2021
I feel this. I can't even bring myself to get or keep a job right now. I've been staying with my mother. I've never felt this incapable of taking care of myself or doing normal life things, like having a job or maintaining relationships with people. Waking up I'm so sad and angry, and the worst part is I don't really want it to get better, I just want it be over. Something has to change soon. I hope for peace for both of us.