BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Why? I slept last night, I've been taking my meds, I made myself eat breakfast. Today hasn't been objectively bad... I just feel horrible. I feel so heavy, melancholic, and just want to cry. I wish I could just lay in bed under the blankets, but I can't. My dad had his gun out and I wanted to put it to my head, my body was aching for me to do it. God.

** Um, there was nothing dangerous going on. I saw the gun and had urges. I'm safe, sorry guys.

Last edited:
potatostripes

potatostripes

Nov 12, 2020
Hey, what is that with your Dad? Did he wanna stop your suffering or what?

I know these days. Sometimes the whole world just feels like too much. I know it's a weird thing to say but what helps me is thinking of how I could help others. Like actually have a good impact on their life (not just mowing the grass for my parents or something). Cause it takes the focus away from my problems and kinda opens a new side in me. Maybe that can help you :)

BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Hey, what is that with your Dad? Did he wanna stop your suffering or what?

I know these days. Sometimes the whole world just feels like too much. I know it's a weird thing to say but what helps me is thinking of how I could help others. Like actually have a good impact on their life (not just mowing the grass for my parents or something). Cause it takes the focus away from my problems and kinda opens a new side in me. Maybe that can help you :)
Lmao, he was taking it with him but had it out for a moment. I'm helping babysit at least. Good advice though, because it's too easy to ruminate on personal issues.

potatostripes

potatostripes

Nov 12, 2020
Lmao, he was taking it with him but had it out for a moment. I'm helping babysit at least. Good advice though, because it's too easy to ruminate on personal issues.

oh lol I read that he wanted to put it to your head. That's why I was so shocked

Reactions: BitterlyAlive