• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

GentleSoul

GentleSoul

Here, but not 'there'...
Dec 14, 2021
Was playing the original Kirby's Adventure on NES just the other day. So good

Yamcha

yamcha.jpg

• Hugs
Reactions: Yungire
Yungire

Yungire

A lonely satori
Dec 3, 2020
Arcueid Brunestud (Tsukihime/Melty Blood)

4pfcd36m6dt71.png

Was playing the original Kirby's Adventure on NES just the other day. So good

Yamcha
God Yamcha aside, I think I've played every major Kirby game except the originals, uhhhh... Well, unless we have Nightmare in Dreamland or Super Star Ultra, my favorite is Return to Dreamland and the 3DS ones have the best final bosses. and powers -also, respect for Marx and Miracle Matter / 02-.

GentleSoul

GentleSoul

Here, but not 'there'...
Dec 14, 2021
God Yamcha aside, I think I've played every major Kirby game except the originals, uhhhh... Well, unless we have Nightmare in Dreamland or Super Star Ultra, my favorite is Return to Dreamland and the 3DS ones have the best final bosses. and powers -also, respect for Marx and Miracle Matter / 02-.
Oh wow niceee, didn't even know there where so many! I'm pretty much way on the other end, I've played all the old Kirby games from Adventure through to Dreamland 3 for SNES, but none of the rest. oh and Super Smash Bro's both on old nintendo and Gamecube, if you count that.

Keep the D's going hehe

Dart Feld (The Legend of Dragoon, Awesome game)

dartfeld.jpg

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Yungire

Yungire

A lonely satori
Dec 3, 2020
Nicholas (Granblue Fantasy)

Npc_zoom_3040156000_01.png

Oh wow niceee, didn't even know there where so many! I'm pretty much way on the other end, I've played all the old Kirby games from Adventure through to Dreamland 3 for SNES, but none of the rest. oh and Super Smash Bro's both on old nintendo and Gamecube, if you count that.

Keep the D's going hehe

Dart Feld (The Legend of Dragoon, Awesome game)

Everyone knows that Sub-Space Emissary and World of Light are secretly Kirby games chronicling his multi-universal adventures, though now that I think about it, Tabuu would be a very strange boss ending, even by Kirby's standards.

Oh! That reminds me, there are many rumors about a Legend of Dragoon remake for PS5, since it has been said that a remake of a great PS1 JRPG is being developed and well, FFVII already has Remake and cases like those of Xenogears and Vagrant Story are highly unlikely due to their legal status. At this point it could only be LoD or Chrono Cross heh.