• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Kalebri

Kalebri

Slave
Dec 18, 2021
Yamcha
iu

GentleSoul

GentleSoul

Here, but not 'there'...
Dec 14, 2021
Doan (Chrono Trigger)

doan.jpg
Thats one of the first games I ever played and its still one of my favorites. Love it to death.

Top Man!
It's still an amazing game even still to this day.

Top man!!! I was trying to get into Mega Man II the other day after beating Kirby's Adventure, but its way harder than I remember. Have you ever played Megaman Legends (Rokuman DASH) for ps1?
Everyone knows that Sub-Space Emissary and World of Light are secretly Kirby games chronicling his multi-universal adventures, though now that I think about it, Tabuu would be a very strange boss ending, even by Kirby's standards.

Oh! That reminds me, there are many rumors about a Legend of Dragoon remake for PS5, since it has been said that a remake of a great PS1 JRPG is being developed and well, FFVII already has Remake and cases like those of Xenogears and Vagrant Story are highly unlikely due to their legal status. At this point it could only be LoD or Chrono Cross heh.
OOH definitely sounds like it could be LoD, they've been talking about wanting to do that for a while. if so that's awesome. Unless maybe it's FF IX?

Yungire

Yungire

A lonely satori
Dec 3, 2020
Nue Houjuu (Touhou Project)

Nue_FN.png
OOH definitely sounds like it could be LoD, they've been talking about wanting to do that for a while. if so that's awesome. Unless maybe it's FF IX?

It is a possibility, but I think it's unlikely, Square is large, but they do not have a number of employees to work on so many big projects at the same time, so I would bet on LoD, it is also easy to rule out options since few companies own many of those IPs have strong ties to Sony currently, I can only think of Square to be honest. If it ends up being Legend of Dragoon I hope they improve the slot system because it was very strange even for the PS1 age when they experimented a lot with RPGs.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Arcanist
Aug 5, 2021
Top man!!! I was trying to get into Mega Man II the other day after beating Kirby's Adventure, but its way harder than I remember. Have you ever played Megaman Legends (Rokuman DASH) for ps1?
I have. I enjoyed it and thought it was good, a little dated but good, unfortunately I don't remember a damn thing about it besides that your previous avatar is from it, and the Bonne siblings.

If you wanna cheese Mega Man 2 most people defeat Metal Man first cause his power is really strong. It two shots Bubble Man for no damn reason.

Iroquis Pliskin
ip.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GentleSoul
GentleSoul

GentleSoul

Here, but not 'there'...
Dec 14, 2021
unfortunately I don't remember a damn thing about it besides that your previous avatar is from it, and the Bonne siblings.

If you wanna cheese Mega Man 2 most people defeat Metal Man first cause his power is really strong. It two shots Bubble Man for no damn reason.
Yeah that's right, Data the monkey... Wow I didn't think anyone would know where it was from.

I'll definitely have to try Metal Man first next time, think I literally tried almost every other one

Neo (Matrix)

neo.jpg

GentleSoul

GentleSoul

Here, but not 'there'...
Dec 14, 2021
Nancy Botwin (Weeds)

nancy botwin.gif

I remember seeing earlier episodes on TV a few times when it first came out, it was kinda stupid but entertaining enough to watch. They try to paint a picture of weed dealing being like some badass breaking bad style shit.

I just recently found one of the later seasons on dvd and watched some of that, it was unbelievably terrible. I mean, It wasn't super great in the beginning. But boy it went really downhill

Yungire

Yungire

A lonely satori
Dec 3, 2020
Yasopp also know as Joseph, father of our lord and savior God Usopp (One Piece)

Yasopp_Manga_Infobox.png

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc