• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

N

Nicothe13th

-
Parents have hidden the barbecues I bought to ctb via CO.

Got a crossbow, but the thing is nasty, can't being myself to pull the trigger...so thought fuck it, each night I'll just position it inline with my head and remove safety.

If I get injured and don't die, I'll go again.

Everyday I live is a day the bully responsible for my depression wins, and I'm not competitive to let that shit happen.

Narc till the end I guess lol

threesummers

threesummers

Warlock
@Nicothe13th Please don't use the crossbow. Way, way too much that can go wrong. There are a lot of people with arrows / bolts in their heads, perfectly alive, but much more fucked than they were before. Google it.

Think of it this way, the bully who is making you hate life and want to ctb will win so much more if you get injured or disfigured.

N

Nicothe13th

-
Am already injured dude, mental state is a fuckery, not worth living anymore.

Appreciate the concern, it's tough to pull that trigger but put a bolt through my head whilst I'm sleeping should the thing fire, I doubt I'll even notice it.

Besides, I'm hoping to exit via CO before the probability of that eventual outcome manifests itself.

Get these barbecues back and I'm happily dead tonight.