• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

N

nobodyspecial

I originally didn’t plan on this, but had a change of heart. Hello everyone, as you can see I’m nobodyspecial.

I found this site by chance because I hit a brick wall this year where I see no recovery from and was looking for a way out through what I’ve now learned in called “ctb.”

I’ve endured trauma throughout my life whether it be during childhood, my military service, or the years since I’ve been out of the military.

I suffer from severe PTSD from my military days and deployment and managed to hold my head above water for a fair amount of time. Now, that’s all gone and I truly can’t wait to go. Sometimes I wish I would’ve died in war so that would’ve saved me 10+ years of additional pain.

Anyway, just a short introduction of sorts. Don’t like talking about myself too much. Thanks for your time.

W

whywere

Enlightened
HI and WELCOME to our family here. Everyone here is just so kind with a lot of love. Walter

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Welcome in our community!
I'm sorry you are feeling like this, serving for the military sure does sound like a lot of stress. I still hope you have an enjoable time here.

N

nobodyspecial

Neowise said:
Welcome in our community!
I'm sorry you are feeling like this, serving for the military sure does sound like a lot of stress. I still hope you have an enjoable time here.
Thank you. From the threads I’ve been in so far, this place seems very welcoming.

time4sleep

time4sleep

Nobodyspecial, not sure which military you mean (and you don't need to tell us!) but thank you for your service.

Welcome to a very special bunch of freaks that I call my nearest and dearest now!