• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

LifeSick

LifeSick

Eat the rich or die!
Sep 20, 2018
As discussed in my previous thread, I got to the conclusion that I can't CTB anytime soon. Given that, I may have to find other places to get support and help.

Don't get me wrong. I find this place awesome, you are some of the best people I have interacted with and I love the pro choice attitude that most employ here. You really helped me when I needed most, but I've been unable to stop fantisising about suicide and I feel it's holding me back. I need to try to at least make my life bearable again and I think I might need to go to another place so I can stop thinking about this.

So, what other places can I go to talk about depression and maybe get some support? I don't mind if they are pro life, even though I hate most pro life arguments just like you.

LifeSick

LifeSick

Eat the rich or die!
Sep 20, 2018
Well theres r/depression I guess, its painfully pro life but maybe thats what you're looking for and works for you

I'm familiar with r/depression, but it's been a while, and was never an active member. I just got used to the way this forum works, I like It better than Reddit. Thanks anyway.

Reactions: Angel Goddess