• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Visitor,

In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.
CatLover

CatLover

Jun 3, 2018
Thank you very much for that - actually one of the things that leads me to avoid relationships is the way I see people 'disappear' into them. People I know and like seem to lose themselves in them and become completely different people, I find it a little alarming. I don't want to lose my self to be with someone else, so that's very accurate. Wish you all the best too.

• Hugs
Reactions: IamFree
Malpractice

Malpractice

Degenerative Medical/Meds Injuries/Neglect
Sep 27, 2022
Thank you so much. I do believe in curses, though they don't operate like what's depicted by the horror movies.
I have tried not to believe - hoping it will nullify a curse ?

🙏 May I ask — how do they operate? Can Runes nullify a curse ?

Sadly my physical existence continues to painfully deteriorate — exactly “like what’s depicted by the horror movies” !?

My known illnesses are complex and untreated — Due to Medical negligence — chronic / autoimmune / genetic/ iatrogenic / prescribed dependence on toxic meds that have destroyed my body and brain— and struggling to wean off 4 years now has only made things worse

😔 Sincere Apologies Re: my original Q — But I don’t know if any of my illnesses are terminal — but I didn’t intend to give that impression — it’s just how what’s happening to me feels like it’s killing me

I just wish for healing — or aggressively terminal — like my parents— or the ability to CTB — and not being trapped like a caged paralyzed animal in this horrific limbo for much longer— it’s agony

Wishing you the best 🙏💫🕊️

I

IamFree

Aug 16, 2022
I have tried not to believe - hoping it will nullify a curse ?

🙏 May I ask — how do they operate? Can Runes nullify a curse ?

Sadly my physical existence continues to painfully deteriorate — exactly “like what’s depicted by the horror movies” !?

My known illnesses are complex and untreated — Due to Medical negligence — chronic / autoimmune / genetic/ iatrogenic / prescribed dependence on toxic meds that have destroyed my body and brain— and struggling to wean off 4 years now has only made things worse

😔 Sincere Apologies Re: my original Q — But I don’t know if any of my illnesses are terminal — but I didn’t intend to give that impression — it’s just how what’s happening to me feels like it’s killing me

I just wish for healing — or aggressively terminal — like my parents— or the ability to CTB — and not being trapped like a caged paralyzed animal in this horrific limbo for much longer— it’s agony

Wishing you the best 🙏💫🕊️
I feel so sorry for you. There is not much I can do for helping you(as I'm not a medical expert) but seeking help from medical volunteers/medics/or some other experts may be of help. Social security system is also useful for medical treatment if your country has one.
About runes, you can use 'bindrunes' to protect and cleanse yourself. Thurisaz and tiwaz are helpful for former, laguz for latter. You just combine two or more runes in one picture, and that's it!
Best of wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Malpractice
HarmedVessel

HarmedVessel

Nov 5, 2022
Hi, and thank you so much for doing this. I hope I'm not too late. I suppose a good question to ask would be this:
what can I do to experience a sustainable, pleasant, and meaningful life that doesn't consist of never ending pain?

Goalie

Goalie

May 31, 2020
So here’s my question: what else can I do to ensure my children live happy and fulfilling lives after my death?

Girl-shaped Wound

Girl-shaped Wound

In love with a person that doesn't exist
Feb 19, 2022
Wouldn't that be a good thing? Maybe they will vanish overtime but you never gonna forget that person if he/she ment so much toyou. Maybe your desire to ctb will vanish too eventually and not increase. I don't know this person you're talking about but wouldn't he/she (ffs I hate this gendering shit...sry) have wanted you to live a good life even if it seems impossible ATM?
Actual nightmare fuel. I don't want to be that person.
Philip K. Dick was right, sooner or later in order to continue living you need to violate yourself over and over again.

At the same time – I'm doing what I can and I'm super grateful for any kindness offered to me, though :heart:

Reactions: Lonerzepam
I

IamFree

Aug 16, 2022
Hi, and thank you so much for doing this. I hope I'm not too late. I suppose a good question to ask would be this:
what can I do to experience a sustainable, pleasant, and meaningful life that doesn't consist of never ending pain?
You're not late :) I slightly changed your question into this: "What can I do to know happiness in my life?" Since there's no life without pain, but there should be no life without happiness.
The answer for your question came out as jera. Jera is a rune of cycles and seasons, but each one is never the same with the previous ones.
In our lives, happiness come and go like changing seasons. The same goes with pain. We have both bitter and sweet moments during our sojourn here. Nothing is everlasting in our world- there is no thing that never ends in this universe. Think about seasons. You may like spring flowers, but one day you find them withered. You may hate summer but the temperature drops eventually in autumn. It's natural principle, and we follow it, because we are a part of nature.
Your present pain will end. Though someday a new pain would come, it's temporal too. It is good for you to get out of the false notion of 'eternal pain' that some rotten religion guys planted into people's brains. It looks like, in my eyes, that only when you admit the ephemeral nature of pain, you can truly know happiness in your life.
Best of wishes.
So here’s my question: what else can I do to ensure my children live happy and fulfilling lives after my death?
I slightly modified your question into this, since your children will find it hard to lead happy lives without a caring, loving parent like you:
"How should I do now to lead a happy life with my kids?"
The answer for your question came out as ingwaz. Ingwaz is a rune of family, seeds of your internal assets ready to sprout- in your case the latter seems to be your children :) You seem to love your kids very much, that you didn't forget them in the thick of your pains. You want them to be always happy. That's nearly impeccable. Not all parents around the world can behave like you.
But there's one thing that you forgot. What your kids need most to be happy, is you. You're the only one parent(mama/papa/etc) in their universe. No one can replace you. Even if some billionaire come to be your kids' caretaker, they will nevertheless need you. Their lives, their happiness, won't be the same without you in there.
So it's best to be just you. Always their parent, their shoulder to cry on, their embracing arm that won't cease to exist till the end of the world. Just be where you are, because you're the best parent in your kids' life.
Wish you and your kids the best.
Actual nightmare fuel. I don't want to be that person.
Philip K. Dick was right, sooner or later in order to continue living you need to violate yourself over and over again.

At the same time – I'm doing what I can and I'm super grateful for any kindness offered to me, though :heart:
I'm always grateful for your existence. As someone who are writing novels too, I heartily want to give you a hug!

Last edited:
HarmedVessel

HarmedVessel

Nov 5, 2022
Jera is a rune of cycles and seasons
Unfortunately, This answer is quite practical and makes a lot of sense. I think that if I can find a way to cope with the intensity of my pain and emptiness, than I will be able to make it. I've just been struggling to do that for sometime despite all the help in the world which is what makes it hard. Thank you again for this reading, it means a lot that you came here to do this for us :heart:

SaturnReturn

SaturnReturn

Student
Oct 2, 2022
Will my next treatment help me? Will I make movement forward in recovery with it and other treatments planned in the coming year?

• Love
Reactions: whatevs
I

IamFree

Aug 16, 2022
Will I succeed in my current career path?
The answer for your question came out as dagaz. Dagaz is a rune of day, 'your' day. Whether it be bright or dark, you will anyways get profit from your current situation.
It seems like you would be busy soon, you'd get a lot of things to do in your path. You may think like you're getting deeper and deeper into a cave, but it's actually a tunnel- dark times will get to an end, bright daylight will shine upon you. It's good to do the best in whatever work you do, because you will certainly taste its fruits(which are good for your health).
Best of wishes.
Will my next treatment help me? Will I make movement forward in recovery with it and other treatments planned in the coming year?
Your questions seem like it can be put together in this sentence: "I'm getting some new treatments, but will they help me recover?"
The answer for your question came out as kenaz(its position lying in the middle of upright and reversed). Kenaz is a rune of wisdom gained through fire and pain.
Treatment is an equally painful thing as the disease/wound itself, but you must go through it if you want to get healthy again. You can't avoid this, but you will be more healthy than now when you finish the treatment. Sometimes we all have to manage through ordeal in order to get the desired outcome. It seems like you're elbowing your way into this kind of time. Have courage, because you got one person here who wishes your recovery with all their heart!
But you must not forget your 'inside', your mind. Treatments on your outside(the physical body) are important, but they're all for your happy life, aren't they? It seems to me that the time for tending on your mind has come. You must mend the wounds on your mind, because it needs to be cared like your body. Mind is not seperated from body during your lifetime. Doing what comforts your mind is good for your recovery, such as listening to good music, talking with a reliable person, getting a sound sleep etc.
Wish you the best.

Last edited:
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Vibing & surviving (ish)
Sep 5, 2022
The answer for your question came out as dagaz. Dagaz is a rune of day, 'your' day. Whether it be bright or dark, you will anyways get profit from your current situation.
It seems like you would be busy soon, you'd get a lot of things to do in your path. You may think like you're getting deeper and deeper into a cave, but it's actually a tunnel- dark times will get to an end, bright daylight will shine upon you. It's good to do the best in whatever work you do, because you will certainly taste its fruits(which are good for your health).
Best of wishes.
Thank you so much <3

• Hugs
Reactions: IamFree
Malpractice

Malpractice

Degenerative Medical/Meds Injuries/Neglect
Sep 27, 2022
I feel so sorry for you. There is not much I can do for helping you(as I'm not a medical expert) but seeking help from medical volunteers/medics/or some other experts may be of help. Social security system is also useful for medical treatment if your country has one.
About runes, you can use 'bindrunes' to protect and cleanse yourself. Thurisaz and tiwaz are helpful for former, laguz for latter. You just combine two or more runes in one picture, and that's it!
Best of wishes.
So Grateful for your kind advice , empathy and generosity once again 🙏

Sadly I still cannot find any trustworthy medics in my small region and their negligent destruction of my health has left me abandoned and often mocked.
For 3 years we’ve pleaded but social services are still unwilling to help.

I wish I could escape this place and go home or elsewhere but it’s too late my body is too decrepit. Only a nursing home awaits me in this surreal existence as my spouse can’t provide the care I now need — but we would struggle to afford it and the state / my adopted country will never pay.

That’s why it feels like the ripening of a curse that was written (but not specifically about my health) — when my health demise suddenly began a decade ago. But when I moved country things took a terrible turn for the worst — but at the time I was spellbound by my adopted country and oblivious to the terrifying path ahead.

It truly feels like I landed in hell on earth. Even the name of my adopted town is an explicit metaphor. My fate seems sealed.

I’m so sorry to ramble so pathetically this is not the place for it !
Apologies to all here 😳

@IamFree Thank you so very much for sharing your gifted Rune knowledge here — I am humbled and honoured to receive it and your special advice for me. I am too afraid to try anything I’ve no knowledge of in case I make things worse 💔
For 6 years I’ve tried various types of traditional religious prayers / indigenous smudging for removing negative energies but it has made me nauseous / scared me / backfired with worse health.

Please be assured I’m so happy and grateful you’ve provided great hope for recovery and healing here with your gifted Runic readings and pure generosity and compassion 💜

Very best wishes to you dear friend
🙏🕊️💫

Last edited: