• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

S

suicide4me

-
My ctb date is supposed to be approaching and I want more than anything to stick to it, but lifes circumstances have thrown some curve balls where I probably will have to postpone. I keep having personal things piled on my plate, but at one point, I just have to be enough is enough. I swear, being a people pleaser is as bad as SI sometimes. I just want everyone to leave me alone, quit loving me, quit caring about me, quit demanding things of me so that I can just disappear into the sweet nothingness of death. I hope at some point I can block all of that out of my mind and just ctb like I want too. I wish it was easier to block it out and not care for me. The thing is, there will always be something, and I can't live like that forever when I've been dead inside most of my life. I just want peace y'all.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

I want to sleep for an eternity
I wish you well, nobody deserves to suffer so I hope you get what you want. It really is so hard to die unfortunately. This world is just so chaotic and tiring so I can relate to wanting the peace that death brings.

• Love
Reactions: suicide4me
S

suicide4me

-
FuneralCry said:
I wish you well, nobody deserves to suffer so I hope you get what you want. It really is so hard to die unfortunately. This world is just so chaotic and tiring so I can relate to wanting the peace that death brings.
Thank you, I really hope I do too. The world is chaotic and tiring and I've wanted peace for so long. I know if I postpone, I'm just delaying the inevitable, but I always think if I can just get through this stuff, then I can do it ... then other shit happens and I don't want to be in that cycle anymore. I have my whole life. At some point I gotta shut everything out and follow my heart to eternal nothingness. But fuck, it's easier said than done.

• Love
Reactions: FuneralCry
W

WornOutLife

マット
I know, my friend, I know.

Eternal peace is our goal. Hope we can get there some day.

Now, I'm working so much that I basically have no time to be depressed haha but on Sunday's hangover I bet I will be destroyed.

Can't wait for tomorrow! Gonna start drinking at 6pm (-3GMT)!

Hope to see u here!

Hugs and love,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: suicide4me
S

suicide4me

-
WornOutLife said:
I know, my friend, I know.

Eternal peace is our goal. Hope we can get there some day.

Now, I'm working so much that I basically have no time to be depressed haha but on Sunday's hangover I bet I will be destroyed.

Can't wait for tomorrow! Gonna start drinking at 6pm (-3GMT)!

Hope to see u here!

Hugs and love,

Matt
I hope to be there my friend!! Yes it is, eternal peace is our goal for sure. Hope we can get there someday too. Hugs & love my friend.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife