Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
Me too! I was pleasantly surprised.

I tried it out fully expecting to stop playing minutes in and get a refund, but I ended up finishing the game.

The aesthetic was beautiful.
I almost done tapped out because of that beginning lol I just hate seeing animals hurt.

I’m really glad I stuck through to the end. I was crying my eyes out by the time the credits rolled, but it was a really great experience. The soundtrack, the atmosphere, the story was all done so well.

• Love
Reactions: chokti
hellispink

hellispink

clock is ticking
May 26, 2022
I am actively playing Genshin Impact. I have almost a year playing. I also play single player games (my favorite is shadow of the tomb raider and the last of us 2)

Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
That's awesome! Did people bring their own cats?
These are all stray cats! The place pretty much doubles as a cafe and a shelter, but all of these ones got adopted and are leaving soon. They get new cats and it just repeats :)

• Love
Reactions: chokti
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
@chokti hey, there was a launch event today for Stray at a cat cafe I went to

View attachment 95847

View attachment 95848

View attachment 95849

View attachment 95850

Having that many cats in one post is cheating - it's purrrrnographic! :smiling:

Oh haven't delved too deep into it since I can't find interesting videos about it, but I'll look more into it now.

If you like the type of meta game that Doki Doki Literature Club is, you might like Inscryption from 2021 - it's as crazy as the Doki Dori series is.

swab

swab

Aug 31, 2019
Having that many cats in one post is cheating - it's purrrrnographic! :smiling:

If you like the type of meta game that Doki Doki Literature Club is, you might like Inscryption from 2021 - it's as crazy as the Doki Dori series is.
yes! I did play Inscryption and it was amazing. Finished the whole game and it is beautiful. Heard that people are stilling digging stuff up from the mod now

Reactions: Julgran