osako

osako

Everything all at once
Jul 30, 2022
I wish I could find a genie in a lamp, or a fairy godmother would appear and bring me a case of N, a kilo of pure H, and everything else I’ll need to ctb.
I know that would be overkill, but I’d have no worries of not succeeding.
This hunting everything down and piece mailing it all together is a pita.
You’d think dying would be one of the easier things to do in life.
And it really shouldn’t be so expensive. 🤬😂

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Wish that I was gone.
Sep 24, 2020
Dying really is so complicated and it’s unfair how it’s this difficult to leave this world. We all deserve the option of a peaceful exit without having to worry about the method failing. We have all already suffered enough in life so we shouldn’t have to suffer in trying to find ways to leave. I also wish that dying is easier, more than anything. I hope that you find freedom from your suffering.

• Love
Reactions: osako
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

SCBA Master Race
May 15, 2022
If I found a genie in a lamp, I would tell him to turn me into a young gigachad with optimal health and a bunch of money, and then I wouldn't need to CTB anymore, lol. 😆

• Love
Reactions: osako
veryhappyhuman

veryhappyhuman

Experienced
Aug 25, 2021
If I could find a genie I'd just make him kill me directly. Good luck arresting a ghostly figure who can disappear anytime lol.

But seriously, I think I'd ask for a setup where my death would look like an accident. It's upto the genie to figure out how. Not sure if the genie takes such abstract wishes though.