• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
BitterlyAlive_ said:
Mm. Wonder if anything will actually happen. As for those wondering why we’re suddenly getting reports, wasn’t that part of an agreement? Some branch of the U.S. government was told they had 180 days to release whatever info they had on these sorts of things. I remember reading this either in December or January.

Lol assuming they’re green :pfff:
Yeah that did cross my tiny mind after l wrote the post? :-)
Makko said:
Only one month left, I'm getting excited. It should be at least as cool as Mass Effect invasion.
Can l ask What was the Mass Effect invasion?

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_
L

LansJ70

Student
I have it on good authority that on late Saturday night / Sunday 3 things will happen:

1) The interwebs will go down, supposedly to hacking, but it will turn out to be the little green tendrils of the large number of green men what did it. Honest.
2) The power will go off, supposedly due to hacking, but really it will be the little green mens space saucers sucking up your juice (oo err missus).
3) The space alioids will appear and all Hell will break loose.

Wait and see, don't shoot me I'm just the messenger.

If it doesn't happen it must be down to the wrong weather conditions or something.

Joe Biden told me.

At least I *think* that's what he was mumbling.

• Yay!
Reactions: not4us
Lmd

Lmd

Wizard
LansJ70 said:
Joe Biden told me.
Iug... If it's USA related then it will be boring af. So sad, better luck next time I guess.

Reactions: Makko
L

LansJ70

Student
Lmd said:
Iug... If it's USA related then it will be boring af. So sad, better luck next time I guess.
Well if it helps Biden told me first so I asked Trump and he said he'd find out for me.

He rang Putin and he said he'd find out for Trump, so he rang President Xi to find out and he said yes.

So it might be more interesting.

Kim Jong-un said so.

Lmd

Lmd

Wizard
LansJ70 said:
Well if it helps Biden told me first so I asked Trump and he said he'd find out for me.

He rang Putin and he said he'd find out for Trump, so he rang President Xi to find out and he said yes.

So it might be more interesting.

Kim Jong-un said so.

insanedoomer

insanedoomer

Zé"HaZarD
can't wait to be a freind to one of them .... , ding ding ding planet earth for rent !

Reactions: demuic and Ame
omoidarui

omoidarui

orangedarui

(warning: bad ending)

AnnonyBox

AnnonyBox

Experienced
Can we tell thee aliens to wait a few days? I need to order more lube from Amazon, I plan to volunteer for the probings.

• Yay!
Reactions: Ame
A

Anonymous_A

Experienced
Can confirm alien arrived.
Alien knocked on my door and asked for n/sn source.
Told them they can’t just be here for a few hours, not even a full day, and expect me to give out sources.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Tomorrow is the big day! I should probably have a enema done before the imminent probing that may ensue.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Desire=half of life. Indifference=half of death.
O

Omega290

It’s July 17th and I just saw a ufo by the moon. Imagine looking at a star and having it vanish right before your eyes. Then popping up again somewhere else. I’m a little concerned now.

Makko

Makko

Enlightened
It's alien day. My body is ready.

All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Arcanist
Link to the original Reddit post:
Are you excited?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ame and not4us
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
This cunt arrived at my door, all snarling and drooling, and asked if I wanted something called "The Watchtower". I knocked fuck out of it.
ce7b2705bea0742ce14917b01c6bfdeac85e071cr1-400-400_hq.gif

• Yay!
Reactions: Symbiote and Ame
Lmd

Lmd

Wizard
I'm going to keep the lingerie in the closet because nobody comes here ...

• Aww..
Reactions: Ame and Makko
Ame

Ame

あめ
Oh my goodness! An alien UFO just flew over my house ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽!!!

But really, only a few hours remain and no ayylmaos...Here I was looking forward to cooking and eating them. Someone in chat suggested that we wait two more weeks because the ayyliems might be caught up in the COVID testing line and will have to self-quarantine. I don't know...I cannot believe that people would actually sign up with throwaway accounts and tell lies on Reddit.

Makko

Makko

Enlightened
Ame said:
I cannot believe that people would actually sign up with throwaway accounts and tell lies on Reddit.
It might not have been a lie, maybe he's made a miscalculation. For an eternal being, what's a few million years this or that way?

Reactions: Ame
hotelbeneathground

hotelbeneathground

zzz
The aftermath of this cumming is just devastating...

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Still no aliens. I'm now in a real bad mood. I gave my life savings to the salvos for fuck sake. I'm now going to have to ask for it back and that usually involves violence.

Reactions: Lmd and Makko
Symbiote

Symbiote

Global Mod
Mentalmick said:
Still no aliens. I'm now in a real bad mood. I gave my life savings to the salvos for fuck sake. I'm now going to have to ask for it back and that usually involves violence.

• Yay!
Reactions: Mentalmick