• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
I've noticed they are pretty much all nutters. Bright, blue, red, purple, orange. It's a sign to cross the road if you see one coming. I've gathered this opinion over many years.
Just now on the news theres a debate on self harmers and yep, the one being interviewed has got blue hair.
So have you got such hair?

IMG_20180829_204019.JPG

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I like Super Saiyan Blue !
th

FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
I'm not gonna lie - I tend to judge them even though I know I shouldn't.

FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
Who are you to judge others based on their HAIR, though? For the record, my hair is deep black (though it is starting to gray, at the age of 27, but that is beside the point).

This place used to be better.
I have noticed a change in the discussion topics and the way users talk. Back after a few months off now and notice a substantial difference.

L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
Who are you to judge others based on their HAIR, though? For the record, my hair is deep black (though it is starting to gray, at the age of 27, but that is beside the point).

replying to this because @Tiburcio hasn’t managed to invent the super like button yet.

it’s just hair, let people do what they want

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
There are soooooo many old ladies and I mean old as in 70+ that are dying their hair crazy ass colours around here.... I am shocked...I would think they would be so opposed to such things given the generation they came from. And lets face it..old ppl are set in their ways.

Tiburcio

Tiburcio

Voluntary deletion.
May 9, 2018

I agree with her.

Now, you can't even have the control in your own hair without being judged. This must disappear. You people should be less judgemental.

Dog Food

Dog Food

POS
Mar 27, 2018
I used to have my hair dyed, but I can't anymore. Most of it has fallen out due to low BMI, and the little that remains is all dry, like straw.

T

TooLate2582

Experienced
May 6, 2018
I used to have my hair dyed, but I can't anymore. Most of it has fallen out due to low BMI, and the little that remains is all dry, like straw.
ED?

You’re not alone.