• Hey Visitor,

In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I don't even live in the US but this bridge looks the best.I can imagine myself falling and ending my life.
Just seen a mental health nurse as an emergency and told to go to hospital if I felt unsafe. As if !
Why do health care professionals think you are going to reach out in a crisis?
A crisis in which you want to die not be saved!

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
That was a good method 2 or more years ago

Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
Just schedule a skydiving trip and run out of the plane ASAP

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I had thought about a bungee jump and was going to unhook the rope but security way to high and I was just not possible so I had to jump with the rope attached. Dam!