• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
The impossible has happened. I'm on the path to recovery, knock on wood. My medication is working and I've found love. I was convinced that my life would end in suicide, but I was wrong and I'm happy that I didn't give up.

Suicide is no longer an option for me and it fills me with fear. Now I must learn to live something resembling a normal life and face the future I thought I never had. I won't give up, though. I've been given a second chance, a new life, and I won't waste it.

The very existence of this community helped me through some really dark times. I want to thank the devoted administrators and the compassionate members of the community. Without you I would have been dead. Goodbye.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Hey, @Sensei we don't want to see you back,:smiling: best of luck and make the most of your second chance, make it count.

Really pleased for you, here's a song to send you on your way.

Best wishes

Geo

kitch

kitch

I've almost left myself ... I just logged in today (randomly) ... and saw your post ...

Happy to hear you are leaving ! :hihi:

Thanks for your warm and considered comments in the past... ( You commented a few times when I was here under a different name .)

Good luck with everything !

WornOutLife

WornOutLife

マット
I'm so happy to hear this, Sensei!!
Wish you lots of happiness love and peace!!

In my case, I'll still be around because I'm way better on SS surrounded by people who really understand how I feel but it seems my recovery is working too!

Again, wish you the best and hope you can live life to the fullest!!!

Matt

Last edited:
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Sensei said:
The impossible has happened. I'm on the path to recovery, knock on wood. My medication is working and I've found love. I was convinced that my life would end in suicide, but I was wrong and I'm happy that I didn't give up.

Suicide is no longer an option for me and it fills me with fear. Now I must learn to live something resembling a normal life and face the future I thought I never had. I won't give up, though. I've been given a second chance, a new life, and I won't waste it.

The very existence of this community helped me through some really dark times. I want to thank the devoted administrators and the compassionate members of the community. Without you I would have been dead. Goodbye.
Hey brother, I've just seen you post. This is the light that shines in the darkness my friend. Your news is so wonderful, I honestly and sincerely wish you a journey that is filled with happiness, love and light.
With love and respect in spades friend.

DBD