hope'less'girl

hope'less'girl

Happy Unbirthday
Oct 12, 2021
And now I'm back on here and suicidal again. Woho. Wish me welcome again. Anyone have the same feeling with the fall approaching?

• Aww..
Reactions: whatevs and dirtnap
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Wish that I was gone.
Sep 24, 2020
I hate summer personally. The warmer weather just made me want to die more, but I feel tired of existing no matter the time of year. I’ve never had a nice day, such a thing could never possibly exist for me, but a nice life could never appeal to me anyway, only permanent eternal sleep could.
I wish you the best.

freedompass

freedompass

Arcanist
Jan 27, 2021
It’s actually my favourite season. That said I had a pretty nice summer too mostly down on the coast where I grew up

Reactions: hope'less'girl
western_heart

western_heart

no one is coming to save me
May 23, 2021
I was suicidal much of summer, unfortunately. The equinox made me think about all the fun things I missed out on. Oh well. Now the cold is giving me anxiety, I need to buy new clothes and don't know what heating costs will be in the winter.

One of the bright spots this summer: there were a lot of beautiful sunsets 🌇, and the air was clean almost every day. I hope both of those trends continue into the fall.

W

Wait-Bus

Sep 20, 2022
And now I'm back on here and suicidal again. Woho. Wish me welcome again. Anyone have the same feeling with the fall approaching?
Yes I do. It always feels like a moment in time is coming to an end and a new one will start soon. I just have figure out if I want to be part of the new season or CTB around it.

GrizzlyGrapefruit

GrizzlyGrapefruit

Jun 17, 2019
I feel better during the winter (minus the holiday parts -- don't really like family get togethers).

I have trouble sleeping, and the colder weather definitely helps me out a bit. Also, I feel that the sun going down earlier also helps me a little as well.

I also don't really go out much at all, and during the summer I always feel like I should be doing something, and this feeling is even worse when I see people out and about doing stuff.