• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Has anyone called or texted you recently?

• Yes

Votes: 31 46.3%
  • No

Votes: 36 53.7%

• Total voters
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah, but I ignore them. I wonder if it's some weird self sabotaging thing with me trying to isolate myself on purpose subconsciously.

I do that by talking rudely to my parents when they call and saying outrageous shit to whatever acquaintances I have to provoke them to cut me off, even though being left totally alone would probably break me. It's as if I'm looking for ways to hurt my mental well-being.

N

nuclearsnake

Student
Jul 11, 2018
I do that by talking rudely to my parents when they call and saying outrageous shit to whatever acquaintances I have to provoke them to cut me off, even though being left totally alone would probably break me. It's as if I'm looking for ways to hurt my mental well-being.

Yeah, I'm similar. It's like I have to prove myself over and over again that I'm worthless shit and should ctb.

T

Taylored

I've figured it out
Sep 20, 2018
I get calls every couple days for family related matters or parents

Reactions: lv-gras
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Fortunately not. I hate when people call me. Unless I’m sure it’s a professional call, I don’t pick up 90% of the time.

N

N-IsMyHope

Student
Aug 25, 2018
Nope. I really hate phone call so I set it at airplane mode lol Its like phobia.

Reactions: lv-gras
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Yeah, but I ignore them. I wonder if it's some weird self sabotaging thing with me trying to isolate myself on purpose subconsciously.
Thats what I do, I have a little voice telling me I'm worthless, don't enjoy yourself, you don't deserve it. I'm pretty sure that's why I'm where I am.

Reactions: RM5998 and lv-gras
J

Jon

Student
Oct 1, 2018
I literally sit there staring at the screen waiting for it to stop ringing so I can use it again. Hate people calling me

I’m like that, I changed the ringtone to “Nothing” so that it won’t disturb me, and if I know the caller but can’t be bothered speaking, I just stare at phone as well. The most irritating are WhatsApp video calls, as if it’s really necessary to see person you’re talking to.

AndyCurious

AndyCurious

-
Sep 13, 2018
Nope. Never hear from my mom, dad, sister,aunts, uncles or cousins. My son will only text me when he wants to buy something (he lives with my mom). No one gives a fuck in this world.
I know the feeling.. Most of the time, is me calling, very few calls me, and the last few years, I barely call other people.. Strange ignorant world we live in...