• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018
I care about almost everything. It's exhausting, I wish I didn't. I don't think I'd be here if I didn't give people, things etc too much thought, feelings and energy. More than I should have. I care(d) about certain people but usually never got anything back. The only things worth caring for are my former pets.

Last edited:
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Not much to care if you can't care for yourself. Idk what to care about anymore especially since my dog, one of the only aspects in life I care about, has cancer and now I just feel numb. Like what now?

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Bodybuilding. I went from 45kg to 69.9kg (morning weight) but had to stop due to a back injury at the time I was about to try my first steroid cycle but chose to postpone it since I hadn´t reached my genetic max yet and I regret it so much because maybe if I had been on the cycle I wouldn´t have gotten that injury while lifting because of the increased strength and the extra water in the body, god I miss bodybuilding so much.