osako

osako

Everything all at once
Jul 30, 2022
I’m looking for someone who is quite knowledgeable about h.

Reactions: Sunny-Pia
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Enlightened
Apr 15, 2022
Just to be clear (for other users who come to this thread), we are talking about h = dirt = black tar = brown sugar etc, etc, etc, right? And you can say the h word in your postings, too. There's no secret about what it is. Someone will chime in.

osako

osako

Everything all at once
Jul 30, 2022
Just to be clear (for other users who come to this thread), we are talking about h = dirt = black tar = brown sugar etc, etc, etc, right? And you can say the h word in your postings, too. There's no secret about what it is. Someone will chime in.
Yes. Heroin. And thank you. 💕
I'd refer to the Megathread on this topic...
I did. Thank you so much.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Didn't realise there's a heroin megathread. I'm well acquainted with H but would be quite interested in reading the views and experiences of others. Search isn't working right now, can anyone post a link?

• Yay!
Reactions: Theanswer and osako
T

Theanswer

Experienced
Jun 26, 2022
Yes. Heroin. And thank you. 💕

I did. Thank you so much.
There's a Heroin thread? Could you please let me know how I could find that? It would be valuable. Search is down, which sucks. Could you please post the link? Thanks!

Reactions: osako
osako

osako

Everything all at once
Jul 30, 2022
Didn't realise there's a heroin megathread. I'm well acquainted with H but would be quite interested in reading the views and experiences of others. Search isn't working right now, can anyone post a link?
I can’t find it rn either.
There's a Heroin thread? Could you please let me know how I could find that? It would be valuable. Search is down, which sucks. Could you please post the link? Thanks!
I can’t find it without the search either.
I found it through the search but can’t remember where it was. I’m sorry. 😢

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Okay, two things -

Firstly - you can use duckduckgo search engine to search the forum. Just write "sanctioned suicide" plus your search term/s. You can actually get quite precise with it and if you do a little reading up on using search engines in general you might find a few neat tricks that are applicable.

Secondly - here's the H megathread. I found it using the method above.

Last edited:
osako

osako

Everything all at once
Jul 30, 2022
Okay, two things -

Firstly - you can use duckduckgo search engine to search the forum. Just write "sanctioned suicide" plus your search term/s. You can actually get quite precise with it and if you do a little reading up on using search engines in general you might find a few neat tricks that are applicable.

You’re the best! 💕

• Hugs
Reactions: Smart No More
NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

May 8, 2022
Okay, two things -

Thank you for the information on how to navigate the forum while the search bar is down
Thank you for the information on how to navigate the forum while the search bar is down
And just as I type that I see the search bar is back working! Still very helpful for the future if it happens again