RevolutionaryRed

RevolutionaryRed

Apr 8, 2018
Would like to know your method.

Other than that I wish you a pleasant eternal rest.

You won't like my method, you'll probably try and stop me and tell me terrible things about it . I'm gonna get really drunk then drown in my towns lake. Don't tell me I'm making a mistake. I worked out everything

Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
You won't like my method, you'll probably try and stop me and tell me terrible things about it . I'm gonna get really drunk then drown in my towns lake. Don't tell me I'm making a mistake. I worked out everything

That's a really really bad idea. If you're going to do this, you should at least take some sleeping pills while you in the lake. Take a sufficient amouint (5 - 8) Tylenol PM and Dramamine while you are in the water. Just take the pills and continue wading deeper and deeper into the lake.

RevolutionaryRed

RevolutionaryRed

Apr 8, 2018
That's a really really bad idea. If you're going to do this, you should at least take some sleeping pills while you in the lake. Take a sufficient amouint (5 - 8) Tylenol PM and Dramamine while you are in the water. Just take the pills and continue wading deeper and deeper into the lake.
Yea I got pills too lol

Reactions: Revan
Revan

Revan

Darth
Jul 8, 2018
I respect your choice. If that's the way you wanna go, I won't stop you. It seems you have done your research.

I understand the anxiety. I was mired in anxiety just before my previous attempts. The "what if" questions are the worst:

What if I tried for one more day? Would it really be any different? What if my suicide causes a loved one to follow in my footsteps? What if I fail and end up mentally and/or physically handicapped? What then?

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I think he’s from Minnesota. He said it once. Minnesota is known for its lakes

maktubler

maktubler

May 22, 2018
Drowning is fucked up. Travel gently. Be kind to yourself