• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I have no idea how I'm doing. This feels like the first time I've ever truly felt alone with my plans (I usually blab too soon or have this urge to tell people). I'm still going to work, going out with people, interacting as normal. The noise of wanting to CTB is amplified in my head and I feel like I shouldn't tell anyone.

S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
my anxiety's been through the roof the last week...i got put through a job i don't want due to the floor level and fears of both heights and elevators. elevators because of heights. i'm holding up okay, but i'm just restless and anxious. but that's everyday life for some, they hate being stuck in traffic don't they? ha! :)
i'm coping. i just hope i dont get the job tomorrow. if i do, well i just have to hope time can't move fast enough. but oh well, like everyone else, i'm just passing the time. i mean, what else is there to do but live? haha!

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I'm... not holding up, I'd say. Watching Bojack Horseman while pondering your family issues is... not a good idea.

I wonder what I look like to people. I wonder whether I should go into acting because it seems like the happy act is working way too well. I guess the reason it's not been caught is because no one knows any other state of me except the idiotic one I'm in right now.

Lizzie S.

Lizzie S.

Experienced
Sep 2, 2018
My body is completely fucked from a heroin overdose, so every day is hell. Starting to throw up less and get less frequent migraines so I think I might be improving? Still feel like im dying but whatever. Which is good because I need to be strong enough to be able to kill myself for real this time

Last edited:
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
I'm feeling sadder knowing I'm being pushed by folks (I'm 24) into taking a Christmas casual job that starts in October if I don't get this full time job also starting October. The point I hate is, it'd disrupt my "free time" to schedule in a CTB. You feel? Nobody probably gets it but I do, besides I do work already in retail, what more do they want. Sigh,