• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
My latest drawing I did of my main OC. If I make a new one I'll change it. This is the full image
tj_and_king_mezus_by_tjcooper666-dcjn6wa.png
A bit of backstory is my character is the daughter of the leader of a bad werebeast clan. She runs away with her twin sister kiera and her sister's friend/mate jinx at the age of 12. My character (named Tj) plans to come back and basically kill her father (the one on the rock)

Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Mistress of all she surveys
Sep 7, 2018
I chose Florbela Espanca because a) I like Portuguese poetry; b) Florbela's biography intrigues me; c) I am also a writer (though of novels, not so much of poetry) and d) I would also like to ctb on my birthday.

NOISYMIND

NOISYMIND

Everyday I wake up I wanna die again.
Sep 11, 2018
It’s an image from one of my favourite indie bands Pale Waves’ latest music video. I personally like the front woman Heather Baron-Gracie a lot, and I always feel so emotional and connected to the lyrics.