• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
On here going round in circles. I've given up even doing anything I enjoy but right now I might put a game on just for something to do. It's just that anything I like at all is only going to keep me here longer which I don't think is a good thing. I either need to just end it or start doing more things I like in the hope there's actually a point

D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I browse the internet or sit outside listening to music or audio books.
I used to enjoy my NEET life... kinda, but now it's excruciatingly boring due to my anhedonia and depression, the distractions are not working anymore.

D

Deckchairs

Aug 3, 2018
I browse the internet or sit outside listening to music or audio books.
I used to enjoy my NEET life... kinda, but now it's excruciatingly boring due to my anhedonia and depression, the distractions are not working anymore.
I’m on the internet , chatting or on discord. But I feel totally the same about being NEET and the distractions no longer working.

MissZombie

MissZombie

Aug 23, 2018
Most of the time I spend in my room with the computer, watching anime, series, movies, reading, listening to music,paintig,sometimes chatting. Every day I go for a walk with my pets. I also clean my house obsessively and take care of errands.

I think that's the only thing I do. Sometimes I go out with people who claim to be friends, but they are not, although I do not do it a year ago.

CantGoOn

CantGoOn

Jun 7, 2018
Internet and gta, I go outside less maybe 5x a month and that’s only for like an hour.

I’m really very exhausted and nothing lights my feel good chemicals. If anyone who wants to talk and is also NEET I’d be glad to message someone who can relate.

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Being a general waste of life. My days I spend pretending I can accomplish something.... then getting drunk and high so I don’t remember I am alive still.
Doesn’t work. Should be dead 5 months now .... FML.

Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Work for more than 40 hours a week,eat,sleep,internet,drive and work on cars,help my mother,do chores in the house,shop for food, and treat myself to my only escapism once or twice a week, and finally be depressed every second i'm by myself.

I'm surprised alot of people here get by without an income.

Don't mistake my schedule for "a normal life" though ... It's far from it. Most of the above i have to do out of necessity.

Last edited:
Deutsch

Deutsch

Aug 20, 2018
neet life for many years; anime, video games, music, binging on junk food, ss, 8ch, youtube.. the novelty wore off for me after a year or so... now it's just endless, don't remember what day, what time, sometimes don't even remember how i went to sleep or what happened day before, dreams are realer than life at this point. haven't spoken in a long time, don't eat for a few days sometimes, and i don't even realize it, these days are dreamy, perpetual limbo