BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Feb 18, 2022
Back in high school, had to do some tests for getting extra time in school. The first time it was administered, I got 129 and the second time I got 130, so it seemed reliable. Anyways, pattern recognition tests on the internet aren’t going to give you an accurate score because they test much more than that. Also, people misunderstand what they’re intended to test in the first place. IQ tests are very predictive of how well you’ll do in school, but not much else.

• Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest
NoLifeNoPain

NoLifeNoPain

Dinosaur
Jun 17, 2018
Back in high school, had to do some tests for getting extra time in school. The first time it was administered, I got 129 and the second time I got 130, so it seemed reliable. Anyways, pattern recognition tests on the internet aren’t going to give you an accurate score because they test much more than that. Also, people misunderstand what they’re intended to test in the first place. IQ tests are very predictive of how well you’ll do in school, but not much else.
Intelligence is all about recognizing patterns
It's just about being able to understand the causes that lead to the effect you're dissecting, or the effect you're trying to create
Everything your brain does has a cause
Even emotions are there to inform you
of what's happening to you and in your environment
What else would there be to test? Memory
Memory just means remembering patterns,
but it's not intelligence itself, which is the ability to use logic/math
Everything in the universe is just causes and effects

You have an IQ of 130 and you don't understand that intelligence is all about solving problems, understanding the causes of things?

I would never do an IQ test that tells me to memorise things,
waste of time

edit

Last edited:
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Falls in love
Nov 25, 2021
180+(capped) a long while back. If anyone can find a reliable and semi-official online test that doesn't max out at 145 please link it for me, all of the online ones I tried cap at 145. I definitely still feel like all the PTSD and health problems and problems with my family etc have made me dumber than I should be, and feel like I've been getting dumber for years. I probably don't think fast or accurately enough now to score 145 on anything except an online test anyway.

I think its just a number anyway, I was just good at maths, word logic and patterns which is all it really measures. If you get all the questions right it just says you have 140-145 or so.

Reactions: waitingforrest
NoLifeNoPain

NoLifeNoPain

Dinosaur
Jun 17, 2018
180+(capped) a long while back. If anyone can find a reliable and semi-official online test that doesn't max out at 145 please link it for me, all of the online ones I tried cap at 145. I definitely still feel like all the PTSD and health problems and problems with my family etc have made me dumber than I should be, and feel like I've been getting dumber for years. I probably don't think fast or accurately enough now to score 145 on anything except an online test anyway.

I think its just a number anyway, I was just good at maths, word logic and patterns which is all it really measures. If you get all the questions right it just says you have 140-145 or so.
What else is there to measure?
How good you are visualizing red apples with your eyes closed?
How good of a singer or soccer player you are?

You can probably teach yourself anything
What the hell are you even doing on this forum
You have so much potential as a person
Go and become a brain surgeon
or unify general relativity and quantum mechanics

Don't waste that precious brain power on this forum

Being good at math (and physics) means you're good at everything
the atomic bomb wasn't made by a singer
the computer you're using wasn't made by a singer either
your fridge wasn't made by a singer, it was made by people like you
the car, the lightbulb
and so on and so forth...

I wish I had your brain girl

edit

Last edited:
W

waitingforrest

Warlock
Dec 27, 2021
I never found out because I forgot the password to the account because "I don't need to write it down, I made the password so obvious that I could never ever possibly forget it. Smart right?"- Me to concerned teacher.

Did the same thing to the recovery email as well.