PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I am wondering if my roommate is asleep how much noise will my body make in suspension hanging? Will I wake her up ya think? Should I wait until she is not here?

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
They say your brain cells die by millions at the 4 minute mark, but I didn't notice anything wrong in my memory or awareness.
I just need to make sure this time... Anything else I can do to increase my chances other than the stuff you sent me via message would be awesome! Everyone else can chime in as well to help me make this go smoothly...

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
No. It's funny because I didn't even realize I hanged myself when I woke up. I was like: wtf?

Did you lose consciousness in about 7-8 seconds? What was it like while you were conscious? Was it painful? Peaceful? Where did you put the noose? Front, back, side? High, low, in the middle? I want to do full suspension hanging and am wondering what to expect?

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Did you lose consciousness in about 7-8 seconds? What was it like while you were conscious? Was it painful? Peaceful? Where did you put the noose? Front, back, side? High, low, in the middle? I want to do full suspension hanging and am wondering what to expect?
I'd like to know what to expect too

NoLifeNoPain

NoLifeNoPain

Dinosaur
Jun 17, 2018
When you're conscious you'll see a tv static and feel dizzy for 7-8 seconds and then your awareness will shut down. I put the noose like this guy here:
Man-hangs-himself-to-death-in-lungi.jpg

Reactions: Comatose11
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
so at the 12'oclock position. Did you lean to the side, sit down, push forward, or kneel?

Reactions: lv-gras
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
When you're conscious you'll see a tv static and feel dizzy for 7-8 seconds and then your awareness will shut down. I put the noose like this guy here:
Man-hangs-himself-to-death-in-lungi.jpg

Thank you! So no pain at all, right?

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
that's bullshit they say to stop you from doing it, this isn't asphyxia
Yea I agree you will be out before you feel anything. When i was testing I felt no pain or discomfort. I padded my neck with a washcloth in the back and I cut a tshirt and taped it onto the rope where it will be around my neck. I think the washcloth lets the rope put more pressure on the side.