S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I just did the first one. I scored a 32 - extremely suicidal. The only question I didn't answer "most of the time" to was the one that asked me if I thought others would be better off without me. I know others will be miserable without me.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Last edited:
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Took the 1st test. It said 34. Also it said to call the fucking lifeline. Like I'd call that condecending farce.

I think those are the same people who say to go to the emergency room anytime you have suicidal thoughts and suicidal thoughts are a result of not being able to cope. Nothing like make generalizations towards everyone based on edgy teenagers who boyfriends have just broke up with them.

thatguyakira123

thatguyakira123

Student
Apr 10, 2018
I think those are the same people who say to go to the emergency room anytime you have suicidal thoughts and suicidal thoughts are a result of not being able to cope. Nothing like make generalizations towards everyone based on edgy teenagers who boyfriends have just broke up with them.

Fucking millinials bastardized everything.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Extremely high risk, but I already knew this. Adderall compounds the situation. I didn’t take any today and so less suicidal but I still plan on going forward with ending it regardless. Even if I’m off adderall for 3 weeks doesn’t change that I want to die even if my mood is more stable. Doesn’t fix my problems just because I’m off the drug. I suppose adderall just pushes me to it more because it depletes your dopamine and serotonin probably. It also fucks with sleep. I only take 5 mg per day but still pushes me into suicidal thinking. I decided to take some days off but I don’t plan on quitting bc I just don’t care I guess lol!

F

Fixin’ToDie

Jun 11, 2018
YES!!! The first time I scored a 100 on any test, ever!
Am I reading that screen shot in your post correctly?
So we have “100% percent suicidal.”
Then...
“You should discuss your result with a psychic.”

A psychic?? This has all sorts of connotations: Maybe you’ll get to find out about the future you’re clearly not going to have; or you’ll find out what you’ll reincarnate as; the list goes on!

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Am I reading that screen shot in your post correctly?
So we have “100% percent suicidal.”
Then...
“You should discuss your result with a psychic.”

A psychic?? This has all sorts of connotations: Maybe you’ll get to find out about the future you’re clearly not going to have; or you’ll find out what you’ll reincarnate as; the list goes on!

Hahaha I didn't even catch that! Great, now I got to pay a psychic to tell me my afterlife future. Lol

S

spicyfriedtofu

Idiot
Jun 10, 2018
Guys, thanks for this. The test says I'm at "extremely high risk for suicide" and that I should call a suicide hotline immediately. I didn't know this. I'm calling right now. You might have saved my life.