S

Still_there

Sep 2, 2022
I cant go on, but i Love my familiy.

Ive made my last will, so they shouldnt have issues to get money from the bank.

Ive wrote a letter, but im not really good at writing, idk i dont really like it.

Any Tips?

On Replay

On Replay

Sep 23, 2022
Focus on expressing your love for them and whatever else you feel is important for them to know not so much being a “good” writer.

There was a time where I wrote a letter for each member. Helped me get out what I wanted each to know , made it easier for me to figure out what to say.

Reactions: Still_there
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Wish that I was gone.
Sep 24, 2020
For me, in a suicide note I would focus on trying to give those left behind some sort of explanation, to try and give them some understanding as to why I chose to do this. It would act as a form of closure, saying things like there is nothing that you could have done to prevent this, and things like that. This would mean that they are not left with unanswered questions.

It’s hard to know what to do and say to make it easier for those left behind. I guess personally I would see it as not being my concern as I simply won’t be there at that point, I will be gone, but I know that for many it can be a difficult situation to be in. There seems to be no relief from pain in some form as long as we still exist. I wish you freedom.

O

outrider567

Paragon
Apr 5, 2022
I cant go on, but i Love my familiy.

Ive made my last will, so they shouldnt have issues to get money from the bank.

Ive wrote a letter, but im not really good at writing, idk i dont really like it.

Any Tips?
After Patti died, her Will was still not good enough for Chase Bank--Its important that you mention your checking account number, and and any other account numbers,plus your 4 digit pin code on your ATM card in your Will or other correspondence or goodbye notes to your family, otherwise a lawyer will charge 3000 bucks to get the money from your accounts---To this day,I still cannot access Patti's 6 grand in her account

Reactions: Still_there