• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

W

Werewolf.

Student
Joined
May 28, 2021
Messages
121
It may seem like a good quality to have, but I don't want it. I always smile or laugh uncontrollably when there's people around. I see someone I know? I smile. Someone talks to me? I smile. I am angry at a person and I see them? I smile. I am being lectured about a serious matter? I smile. Someone talks to me about their problems? I smile. Someone makes fun of me? I laugh. All of these things are out of my control. In my room, I often have a straight face but even then I will break into a smile uncontrollably from time to time. How do I stop this? I want to be able to control it.
 
W

Werewolf.

Student
Joined
May 28, 2021
Messages
121
Celerity said:
I’m sorry I can’t be helpful, but I wish this were my default. Mine is resting bitch face and getting so angry that I’m surprised I don’t pop a fucking vein in my head or neck.
It's okay. I wish we could trade places. I'd love to have a resting bitch face instead. Sounds like the dream!
 
  • Hugs
Reactions: Searcher of Elysium
Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
Joined
Jan 24, 2021
Messages
1,582
Werewolf. said:
It's okay. I wish we could trade places. I'd love to have a resting bitch face instead. Sounds like the dream!
Ah, if only life were so simple! Just think: we could trade places with the terminally ill or people who die in car crashes. It would be amazing if people could trade fates like that.
 
W

Werewolf.

Student
Joined
May 28, 2021
Messages
121
Celerity said:
Ah, if only life were so simple! Just think: we could trade places with the terminally ill or people who die in car crashes. It would be amazing if people could trade fates like that.
Honestly, I witnessed a car crash, or rather a hit-and-run and it did not seem like a pleasant way to go. But I guess being terminally ill would be better in comparison, though then you'd have to deal with a potentially slow and painful death which also doesn't seem that preferable to my current situation. Oh well.
 
Celerity

Celerity

Enlightened
Joined
Jan 24, 2021
Messages
1,582
Werewolf. said:
Honestly, I witnessed a car crash, or rather a hit-and-run and it did not seem like a pleasant way to go. But I guess being terminally ill would be better in comparison, though then you'd have to deal with a potentially slow and painful death which also doesn't seem that preferable to my current situation. Oh well.
I think the fast, extremely painful way would be better than the slow death in agony, but that’s just me. It’s also easy to imagine that safely behind a keyboard because I’ve never experienced it before.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Werewolf.
W

Werewolf.

Student
Joined
May 28, 2021
Messages
121
Celerity said:
I think the fast, extremely painful way would be better than the slow death in agony, but that’s just me. It’s also easy to imagine that safely behind a keyboard because I’ve never experienced it before.
Neither have I! Haha. I think the best way to die would be to die in your sleep. Just going to bed and never waking up. That'd be the dream!
 
U

unworthy_

Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2021
Messages
19
I am still in grieving process for almost a year and just yesterday my rescued dog passed away. In those grieving months, i have cried so much to the point of feeling numb yesterday. I love my dog but I couldnt express my emotions. I dont know if this is called anhedonia. I just couldnt enjoy anything else anymore. I have no friends and money. I didnt even look for a better job and upskill myself. I cant see the point in it. All I do is lying in my room like a loser. Loser like me should be dead and not my dog.
 
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
Joined
May 27, 2020
Messages
1,100
I simply walk outside. The rudeness and ignorance experienced in public places is more than enough to kill any smile that I have.
 
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Joined
Apr 7, 2021
Messages
1,576
This kind of reminds me of me but im faking my smile and dying on the inside.
 
  • Like
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

I want to sleep for an eternity
Joined
Sep 24, 2020
Messages
3,981
If I actually smiled, being around certain people would take it away.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Celerity

Similar threads