F

Fabioben

Jun 30, 2022
I bought a gun today. I didn't think I'd make it this far. But I did it.
There's s a ten day hold for the background check to go through. If it goes through them voilà I can pick it up.
But I can't say I'm not scared. I'm scared of getting caught since gun laws are so stringent here. I'm scared of surviving.
I'm panning on finding the most remote place possible away from the city limits and ctb in my car. I just have to find and research a good spot.
Unfortunately, for sake of space and keeping it hidden, I decided to buy a handgun.
I know they are less reliable than a shotgun, but a shotgun or rifle are too conspicuous and I really feel they'd be harder to operate inside a car.
How unreliable are handguns ? I'm not too familiar with firearms, but I'm exhausted and desperate to get out of here asap.
I have twenty days or so to pick it up after the background is cleared. After that, it won't be available anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowillow
B

botch3d

Sep 17, 2022
I was really close to ctb with handgun myself last year, I was going to do it off a high point (cliff for example, high building in my case) so that if the bullet in the head doesn’t end me , the fall would take care of the rest …

S

Someone123

Visionary
Oct 19, 2021
In the u.s. ctb by guns works about 80% of the time- if you are very experienced with guns the % goes up, if youy are inexperienced the % goes down. I bought one also and later realizeed it was a waste of money because I'll never use it, since people who survive this method are often very badly damaged.

Reactions: Fabioben
A

argentodead

Mar 24, 2021
I was really close to ctb with handgun myself last year, I was going to do it off a high point (cliff for example, high building in my case) so that if the bullet in the head doesn’t end me , the fall would take care of the rest …
I literally had the exact same plan but where I live it's almost imposible to get a gun

F

Fabioben

Jun 30, 2022
Thanks for the suggestion. I don't have many cliffs here sadly where I live. A high building would immediately land me in prison because it would be public property. But if I find a cliff maybe I'll consider it. I'm thinking of taking SN before I shoot?
I literally had the exact same plan but where I live it's almost imposible to get a gun
Sorry to hear that. Are you in Europe ?
In the u.s. ctb by guns works about 80% of the time- if you are very experienced with guns the % goes up, if youy are inexperienced the % goes down. I bought one also and later realizeed it was a waste of money because I'll never use it, since people who survive this method are often very badly damaged.
Sadly I'm inexperienced. I've only been to the shooting range once to get basic training. But the second time my trainer caught COVID and cancelled on me before I had time to do a refresher course. But I'm desperate and I know if I leave it until later I'll postpone it and never go through with it.
Sadly I'm inexperienced. I've only been to the shooting range once to get basic training. But the second time my trainer caught COVID and cancelled on me before I had time to do a refresher course. But I'm desperate and I know if I leave it until later I'll postpone it and never go through with it.
May I ask what caliber?
The caliber is 45. I don't know if that's lethal enough?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sick of it all
theboy

theboy

Enlightened
Jul 15, 2022
I bought a gun today. I didn't think I'd make it this far. But I did it.
There's s a ten day hold for the background check to go through. If it goes through them voilà I can pick it up.
But I can't say I'm not scared. I'm scared of getting caught since gun laws are so stringent here. I'm scared of surviving.
I'm panning on finding the most remote place possible away from the city limits and ctb in my car. I just have to find and research a good spot.
Unfortunately, for sake of space and keeping it hidden, I decided to buy a handgun.
I know they are less reliable than a shotgun, but a shotgun or rifle are too conspicuous and I really feel they'd be harder to operate inside a car.
How unreliable are handguns ? I'm not too familiar with firearms, but I'm exhausted and desperate to get out of here asap.
I have twenty days or so to pick it up after the background is cleared. After that, it won't be available anymore.
the weapons are very reliable
and what happened?

F

Fabioben

Jun 30, 2022
Oh yeah! Hollow point. Brain stem. Plenty big. That bullet diameter is 1/2”
So as long as I can aim to the medulla oblongata (or the brain stem) it should be good right?
I'm in Argentina
No way! I'm sorry to hear about the lack of access to firearms, but Argentina is such a cool country. You have Cerati's legacy amazing dialects. A sad but interesting and perseverant history.
You're lucky you're from Argentina ! I've always wanted to see Ushuaia and Patagonia.

S

Sick of it all

It's only a matter of time and I'm running out
Aug 17, 2022
A .45 with hollow point ammo should do the trick. Just aim inside the mouth where the hard and soft palate meet. Do some dry runs to make sure you have the placement correct and also look where the brainstem is on the internet or a book. That's what you need to destroy to achieve death.

A

argentodead

Mar 24, 2021
No way! I'm sorry to hear about the lack of access to firearms, but Argentina is such a cool country. You have Cerati's legacy amazing dialects. A sad but interesting and perseverant history.
You're lucky you're from Argentina ! I've always wanted to see Ushuaia and Patagonia.
Not gonna lie, I like living here (despite our inflation lol), I've seen some beautiful places and listened to good argentinian musicians. I have my reasons to ctb but being born here is not one of them

F

Fabioben

Jun 30, 2022
A .45 with hollow point ammo should do the trick. Just aim inside the mouth where the hard and soft palate meet. Do some dry runs to make sure you have the placement correct and also look where the brainstem is on the internet or a book. That's what you need to destroy to achieve death.
Thanks for your advice. It's gold. This is a fairly ignorant question but is it necessary to aim inside the mouth? I feel it's more likely to fail? I remember reading about it several years ago when the lost all hope website used to still be around but I could be wrong.
Is it possible to choose a different angle to aim from ?
Not gonna lie, I like living here (despite our inflation lol), I've seen some beautiful places and listened to good argentinian musicians. I have my reasons to ctb but being born here is not one of them
Yeah inflation is pretty bad here too. I'm not sure how bad it is in Argentina, but I hope they recover soon. What are some other good argentinian artists you suggest? I think the one's I'm most familiar from are cerati and los enanitos verdes

Reactions: Sick of it all
S

Sick of it all

It's only a matter of time and I'm running out
Aug 17, 2022
Thanks for your advice. It's gold. This is a fairly ignorant question but is it necessary to aim inside the mouth? I feel it's more likely to fail? I remember reading about it several years ago when the lost all hope website used to still be around but I could be wrong.
I'd advise inside of the mouth. You have more of a chance of flinching and missing the mark if you try any other part of the brain. If you don't hit that brain stem then you might just end up a vegetable. You'd be surprised whet the rest of the brain can survive. To hit the brain stem by shooting behind the ear is a bad idea. You might miss it completely. Do some research and I'm sure that you will find the mouth is the best spot. A hollow point will expand and tear a big wound channel, hopefully achieving a fast death.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Visionary
Apr 15, 2022
The caliber is 45. I don't know if that's lethal enough?
It can work. I was concerned you may have bought a .22 or something. The best advice has already been provided and that is to place it in your mouth and use hollow point ammo. not that I'm encouraging you to CTB. I'm not. That decision is yours and yours alone. But, if you do, you need to do it right so that a bad outcome (worse than you are now) doesn't happen.

A

argentodead

Mar 24, 2021
What are some other good argentinian artists you suggest?
So many... Let's start with Charly García (he had 3 different bands and then he made more albums on his own), Spinetta (same as Charly, had different bands and made some stuff alone), and Los Redondos (the band's full name is Patricio Rey y sus Redonditos de Ricota but it's too long so we call the Los Redondos)

• Love
F

Fabioben

Jun 30, 2022
I'd advise inside of the mouth. You have more of a chance of flinching and missing the mark if you try any other part of the brain. If you don't hit that brain stem then you might just end up a vegetable. You'd be surprised whet the rest of the brain can survive. To hit the brain stem by shooting behind the ear is a bad idea. You might miss it completely. Do some research and I'm sure that you will find the mouth is the best spot. A hollow point will expand and tear a big wound channel, hopefully achieving a fast death.
Thank you! I'm just wondering (and I've been searching pictures of the position of the medulla oblongata when aiming inside the mouth. Is it better to aim up while inside the oral cavity or all the way to the back behind the uvula ?

I watched this video on YouTube (I can't post the link) in which the congressman from Pennsylvania Budd Dwyer shot himself on live tv in the 80s or so. I'm trying to use his video as a guide hoping to get a similar angle.
He dies instantly with profuse bleeding.
It can work. I was concerned you may have bought a .22 or something. The best advice has already been provided and that is to place it in your mouth and use hollow point ammo. not that I'm encouraging you to CTB. I'm not. That decision is yours and yours alone. But, if you do, you need to do it right so that a bad outcome (worse than you are now) doesn't happen.
Thank you. I know you're not encouraging me. Don't worry. I understand. I appreciate your candidness and concern. I wish there was another less grotesque way, but I don't have that at my disposal and this is the fastest way out. I hope society will have progressed after I'm gone and suicide becomes a universal right , though I doubt it happening soon. But many things were once considered unimaginable. Democracy, abortion, suffrage.
I hope suicide becomes one of those enshrined rights.
So many... Let's start with Charly García (he had 3 different bands and then he made more albums on his own), Spinetta (same as Charly, had different bands and made some stuff alone), and Los Redondos (the band's full name is Patricio Rey y sus Redonditos de Ricota but it's too long so we call the Los Redondos)
That's great. I'm gonna give them a try these upcoming days. It'll help me get through my school exams while I wait for the gun background check to get cleared.

Last edited:
Littlewittlelight

Littlewittlelight

Experienced
Sep 3, 2022

Yeah inflation is pretty bad here too. I'm not sure how bad it is in Argentina, but I hope they recover soon. What are some other good argentinian artists you suggest? I think the one's I'm most familiar from are cerati and los enanitos verdes
Just don't do what movies show the temple, from below the jaw it's either going to take half of your face and you would come out if you do that or brain damage. Agree with the person saying from inside and there is a lot of info 45% angle is what you need there have been controversies it's not 45° it's 15° but as far I remember it's 45° not actually giving the information but trying to get you to see if you don't do your research or don't follow what you want to, need to then you live with more regrets and I don't think anyone here can give the whole info. If you are willing to go, you are willing to do your own research. Sorry if It looks otherwise but I find it true.
Hoping you find peace in whatever you decide so will I this Sunday night.

Everlong

Everlong

One last chance to turn it around
Sep 7, 2022
Is .45 the same thing as .45 acp ? I’m trying to buy one
Common vernacular, yes.
.45 Long Colt and .45ACP. The semi automatic load is .45ACP and what we are referring to when we say “45”
Common vernacular, yes.
.45 Long Colt and .45ACP. The semi automatic load is .45ACP and what we are referring to when we say “45”
Long Colt is a revolver round and not compatible.