• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Lunar

Lunar

Student
Aug 14, 2018
It's alright to cry. You're not weak for doing so, if anything I'd personally think the opposite. Sometimes I find myself crying even when I feel empty as heck inside, other times I can't cry no matter how much I want to so I end up crying by way of doing so on my skin instead.

deathoverlife

deathoverlife

life is fleeting.....
Oct 8, 2018
24 years old "grown man"..
I put on this song:

And then I suddenly burst in tears...
What a fucking loser I am..

you are not a looser...crying is an emotion..when we are sad we cry and when we are happy ( that's rare situation these dsys for me thought )we laugh...if we are not losers when we laugh we definitely aren't when we cry..

at times i feel terribly sad wasn't to cry...but i can't..i wonder why...some times i would be reading some this or on to music, i brust into tears..cry uncontrollably.. that moment i want thr world to end and my misery with it..I went to bang my had on the wall till i collaps... I want to just kill my self.... its miserable to continue to live like this...I have to hang in for a while..till i fulfill few of my commitments..

thetwilightzone

thetwilightzone

-
Jul 14, 2018
It's alright to cry. You're not weak for doing so, if anything I'd personally think the opposite. Sometimes I find myself crying even when I feel empty as heck inside, other times I can't cry no matter how much I want to so I end up crying by way of doing so on my skin instead.

Even if crying was considered weak by society? Is there anything wrong with that?

Pastdue

Pastdue

Oct 9, 2018
At least you can cry. I don't think I can cry anymore. Mine is just a set resolve. Death is a certainty, elderly people in my country suicide everyday in risky circumstances because they have had enough or have a unendurable illness. You get born and then hopefully have a bit of fun before your body slowly falls apart. If you don't have any happiness then it becomes a burden. I'm not sure what the point of life is, in my case it is just mainly suffering.

Iwant2sleepforever

Iwant2sleepforever

Experienced
Sep 8, 2018
Sometimes I wish I can cry, It’s impossible for me to cry most of the time but when I do it means I suddenly got hit hard with a lot of depression. Crying does make me feel better and as an adult male I wish I could admit that in real life.