I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
If I could go back in time then I would join the military out of high school. I went to a magnet school where everyone was going to top colleges left and right. I came from a really dysfunctional home so that would have taught me some structure. I thought about joining later on but I wasn't all mentally there or else I would have. I know in the states you have till 35 to join the army. I'm 31 now. Hopefully surgery and recovery happens soon because I consider that my ticket out. I no longer have a fear of death after getting sick to the point of debilitation. Plus you serve your 20 years and can retire. There are not many other careers or professions like that. I would just have to stay off the psych meds for some time and need to pass the psych which I'm not worried about. I had chances to join the NYPD and Phoenix PD but didn't do it because yet again I worried about death. Death is really not the problem. It's just another part of life. Being chronically ill with no career or social life is worse than death in my opinion. If you die while serving in the military then you're remembered by the whole unit. When you die as a civilian they just have a funeral, a bunch of bullshit tears, and you go in the ground to decompose.

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
I'm sure aliens could accomplish this, my mistake was thinking that they could here my thoughts like I could here there's, they can't, you have to ask. If you take a large magnet like from a stereo speaker and a flashlight you'll have no problem (they think its there own kind) making contact, oh and be in a remote area, and don't pay attention to the howls of Bigfoot (he's just a guard). Good luck!!!

Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
I'm not certain a time machine would help me. I can't pinpoint a time in my life that if I "fixed" it everything would be better. Mental and physical health just is. If I could go FORWARD in time and find a cure to my extremely rare genetic illness that'd be dandy though.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
What I want more than anything is to go back to the year of my username or the year before even (which was my username) and make a different choice but alas I either have to live with that choice for potentially another fifty years or die and I 'd rather die

Last edited: