• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

SadGirl

SadGirl

Experienced
Mar 24, 2019
I think I felt really loved once in my life, with my ex-fiancée. I still love her, but she doesn't want to come back, even though she says she loves me too. My world is colorless, lifeless, I feel apathetic, I don't want to be here anymore, I don't know if I'm ready to die, but I don't want to stay here, I just wanted to sleep forever, not feel anything else.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can relate.
I lost the love of my life because I ended up loving loneliness more but damn, I miss her.
I'm sorry to hear you're going through this. I know how much living and loving can hurt.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: SadGirl
G

Glovkenspiel

Paragon
Nov 12, 2021
I think I felt really loved once in my life, with my ex-fiancée. I still love her, but she doesn't want to come back, even though she says she loves me too. My world is colorless, lifeless, I feel apathetic, I don't want to be here anymore, I don't know if I'm ready to die, but I don't want to stay here, I just wanted to sleep forever, not feel anything else.
I could have written these exact words myself. When my girlfriend left it drained all the colors from my life. Now I’ve just been reduced to The most rudimentary life functions.

NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
Life will be meaningless for many of us when life expectancy is so high.

Reactions: SadGirl
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

I want to sleep for an eternity.
Sep 24, 2020
I also just want to sleep forever. Life is suffering, it is painful just being alive. When you are dead you cannot feel or experience anything anymore.

Reactions: cyanol
F

falling bird

-
Dec 2, 2021
I can relate.
I lost the love of my life because I ended up loving loneliness more but damn, I miss her.
I'm sorry to hear you're going through this. I know how much living and loving can hurt.
Why her name cross out, what is that mean?

4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
It is customary tradition in forums to use the dark arts of necromancy to resurrect dead threads of the forgotten past. This thread wasn't very old so the person resurrecting it has weak necromantic skill. I have seen some powerful wizards bring threads back from decades ago. I would not want to piss one of those guys off.