• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

AverageFanEnjoyer

AverageFanEnjoyer

The Hated One
Sep 26, 2021
this is a new record for me and I dont know what to say about it. Im not that much affected and honestly I just feel like laughing at stuff. if you got good stuff to laugh at don;'t hesitate to mention it . ill probakly go to sleep soon since alc doesnt help me that much even if i really drank a lot...

T

TooConscious

Elementalist
Sep 16, 2020
I used to see drinking huge amounts as a badge of glory. I could drink 1.5litres of whisky and still be walking around appearing sober.....
Problem was actually being sober meant I started to appear drunk, puking, shaking, seizing, terror.
Can leave you so weak you cannot stomach food, lose all your muscles mass, develop disease and the obvious liver, Pancreas, and stomach problems. Diabetes and eyesight is often a complication.
I'd recommend balancing your escapism with drugs not just playing Charles bukowski.
I do sound like in preaching, I guess I am because this is a E actly something what I'd have wrote when I was young and had a death wish. Alcohol can take away your courage and you won't think possible how heightened your SI can become when youre fucked with a chronic dependency. Please don't put yourself through that. If you haveto, as I did, at least sst try to Miss 3 days a week to keep the wolf from the door. But we all go our own path. Good luck to you.

Wrennie

Wrennie

Latent Corpse 💀
Dec 18, 2019
this is a new record for me and I dont know what to say about it. Im not that much affected and honestly I just feel like laughing at stuff. if you got good stuff to laugh at don;'t hesitate to mention it . ill probakly go to sleep soon since alc doesnt help me that much even if i really drank a lot...
I miss vodka. I used to drink it because it temporarily alleviated my neuropathic symptoms but then people told me that it would worsen things in the long run (idk how, they never got into specifics). But I liked the feeling of relaxation and sleepiness that accompanied it too.

I’m happy it’s making you feel like laughing. It’s rare to laugh when you’re depressed so it’s good that you still can! 😊

• Hugs
Reactions: AverageFanEnjoyer
AverageFanEnjoyer

AverageFanEnjoyer

The Hated One
Sep 26, 2021
i Hope you don’t get alcohol poisoning dear op. That is a lot of alcohol. Hope you ok.
you don't get alcohol poisoning that easy. i don't have that bad hangover, just some lightheadedness.

Also I'd like to do share some fun stuff too:

This song was probably made with Google Translate. It's also available in many other languages like German, Chinese, Romanian. It kills me when he says ''Your mother is a bless''.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silenos and Wrennie