• Hey Visitor,

In light of recent events, all community members in the US should reach out to their representative in regards to the Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forums Act that has been introduced in congress. This bill, if passed, could criminalize this community and hold it liable for simply hosting information.

You should be able to locate and contact your represenative by going to this website. You can also contact Lori Trahan, the one spearheading this bill by calling her office at (202) 225-3411 or by leaving a message on the contact form on her site.

One of the best ways to combat this is to make your voice heard. We're not political activists, but we made this notice to let you know that you do have a voice and that you do have representives that represent you in congress.
S

Somerando

Jul 22, 2018
I managed to find an affordable muzzle loader with the right caliber, and fortunately, I have an option to ship it to the store (with no shipping costs!) This means no one in my family will know about it. I will just have to sneak it in the house sometime. The next thing I need are the bullets. I'm having a really hard time finding bullets that I can just go ahead and buy in the store. Everything seems to want to ship out to me which is really annoying, considering if I get it shipped to my house, people might notice I have bullets and my plan might not happen. I'm relieved. I know what angle to use and everything. It's nice to know that I'll be able to have eternal peace in the near future... Just a little over a week. Hopefully I'll be able to find some bullets, though.

The thing I like about the gun is all I have to do is pull the trigger, and I'm dead. I did think about hanging but I'm worried that I would be found in time. I would have to plan it around when I could go at least 30 minutes without interruption. By shooting myself, I don't need to worry about that. I even know where to point the gun and what angle to use and everything.

I've attempted suicide before and I just want to succeed this time. There becomes a point when life just is not worth it anymore. There's no hope things will get better. There's a point when one is beyond help, and I'm at that point.

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Ive only shot a muzzleloader a couple of times and were preloaded, cap and ball, these old type guns often have a "hair" trigger which means you barely even need to touch the trigger before it goes off.

S

Somerando

Jul 22, 2018
Ive only shot a muzzleloader a couple of times and were preloaded, cap and ball, these old type guns often have a "hair" trigger which means you barely even need to touch the trigger before it goes off.

Thank you for the warning. I will make sure it's in the correct position and everything before I even touch the trigger.