• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

S

Scarred

Looking California, Feeling Minnesota
I'm unhappy all the time. Sometimes I laugh, for example when I see a meme. But it doesn't mean I'm happy. It's been a while since I felt thankful for being alive. Now what I'm doing is to do things to distract myself from this "Non-experience of happiness" thing.

WornOutLife

WornOutLife

マット
Oh dear, I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling like this.
I think we were born in a random way and it all depends on luck. You know, you can't choose your family or where you're born and that really sucks.
Some people are amazing and manage to be happy and successful in spite of that but I'm clearly not one of those lol.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Living dead girl
Some people are just cursed with bad luck and life has just worked against them. I believe what happens to us in this life is all out of our control, some random factors are determining everything. The world simply is unfair. Some people like me are just not meant for this life. I have never wanted to be alive really.

• Hugs
Reactions: Amumu
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

I was not born unhappy but with the passage of time and due to the circumstances I feel unhappy. But that will probably happen to us all because people live so long, we will get sick, disabled or in pain.

• Hugs
Shiro20

Shiro20

I was happy until I was in middle of my 19

• Hugs
S

shaveashaved

-
that about sums 99.9999998% of all people.

• Hugs
Amumu

Amumu

Enlightened
Me too, I've always alternated between a vague neutral state and severe depression with all the steps between.
Life isn't made for me.