• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Anon1337

Anon1337

-
Oct 1, 2018
I constantly think of everyone I know having wonderful lives while I’m deceased. Having children and growing old. All while I’m dead. I hate when people are happy and I’m not. I’ll be a nothing but a memory while they go about their merry lives.

your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
I constantly think of everyone I know having wonderful lives while I’m deceased. Having children and growing old. All while I’m dead. I hate when people are happy and I’m not. I’ll be a nothing but a memory while they go about their merry lives.

This is what I regret the most
Sometimes I feel moments of genuine happiness and the urge to live is so strong but there isnt an outlet to remove all the other painful factors not worth enduring...

BeHope

BeHope

Oct 31, 2018
If other people are happy then I'll be happy for them so long as their happiness isn't at someone else's expense. It's unhealthy to compare your life to others' so you should try to refrain from that, though I understand that that can be hard to do. Most people actually have more troubles than they let on anyway.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I’ve had this feeling too, but try not to envy other people or be bitter because for some reason you are not as fortunate which may or may not be reality. Easy to say I know harder to do.

VincentValentine

VincentValentine

-
Sep 27, 2018

That's how I am too. It's infuriating that others can be happy and have it so easy while others don't.

This is why I don't have social media. Looking at it actually triggers me.

True. social media is just an online popularity contest.

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I feel the same way, if it's any consolation. But, in my case, I know that ctb would really affect the people in my life. I just don't have the courage to do it. I'm more upset about people thriving in the here and now.

Reactions: Angel Goddess