ncmxm

ncmxm

Student
Jun 9, 2021
I just can't take it anymore I just fucking can't

Doing useless mind numbing soul sucking shit day in and day out just so sone rich cunt can get even richer

I have no fucking "passion", the passion people can shove it up their ass

There is nothing I want to do
There is literally nothing I could still want to keep doing for years and years and years

Suicide really is the superior alternative to wage slavery

Parents are cruel fucked up monsters because they know how fucking soul destroying working is and they subject their kids to this anyway

Just how much of a cunt do you have to be to do this

I hate it here I fucking hate it

End rant

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021

Doing useless mind numbing soul sucking shit day in and day out just so sone rich cunt can get even richer

There is literally nothing I could still want to keep doing for years and years and years

Parents are cruel fucked up monsters because they know how fucking soul destroying working is and they subject their kids to this anyway

End rant

Is there anything at all that you could do to improve your situation - like looking for another job - or is it working in itself that's bother you..?

Last edited:
freedompass

freedompass

Arcanist
Jan 27, 2021
Gotta say I’m grateful I don’t have to and that the govt is fairly generous with benefits for people like me. I never really found my ‘passion’ either. Boredom is a bugbear but work can be just as boring while sucking your soul so yeah

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Every single "passion I had died a long time ago along with my soul. Not to mention the cost of living is just sky rocketing.......I would have CTBed a long time ago if it wasn't for atleast having food and a roof over my head.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I am looking for another job, none of the better jobs want me

And yes I hate working in general, I don't se how it's possible to not hate it
Literally all people hate their jobs

Yeah, I agree, but I have started seeing my job as my only purpose on life - that somewhat pathetic, I know.

Keep looking - you may find a good-enough job eventually :wink:

Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Uuuggh,. I've posted it here numerous times and I will say it once Again.... I could write a damn Fckn novel on how much I hate working. Between my Ego, manipulative, condescending, idiot, retard, Dickhead GM, Supervisor / team leader, .. couple dumbass co-workers..I'm just absolutely Done. I don't believe I can make it til 2023. ( Will be a damn miracle if I do)

I get it, I understand... And I Hate it down to almost Every fiber of my being . It's all so toxic and sick it's stupid.

You aren't alone,. Even though it might feel like it. Thoughts and prayers -

Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
I hate it too. I haven't started working again yet, but I've been doing training for the last few months. I get up at 6 AM, leave the house at 8 AM and I don't get back home until 6:30-7 PM. I only have a few hours to eat, take care of myself and relax before I have to go to bed at 10 PM and just do it all over again the next day. I don't get how some people function this way.

P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022

End rant
Where do you work?

SunshineAndSuicide

SunshineAndSuicide

Sunshine is what's keeping me alive
Aug 24, 2022
I 100% approve of this rant! Working is absolutely terrible. If I was to lose my 'work from home' job, where my day consists of sending a few emails and then killing time with movies, I will no doubt kill myself within a week. I cannot handle an office environment and long working hours no matter how much medication I'm on.

ncmxm

ncmxm

Student
Jun 9, 2021
I 100% approve of this rant! Working is absolutely terrible. If I was to lose my 'work from home' job, where my day consists of sending a few emails and then killing time with movies, I will no doubt kill myself within a week. I cannot handle an office environment and long working hours no matter how much medication I'm on.

I sincerely hope you never lose it

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I agree.

The only time that this sort of work makes any sense is when it is a sacrifice that leads to a reward. Not if the reward is the privilege of surviving for another day to work some more. Having survived many years of it, with just basic accommodation to show for it, I feel like I've fallen prey to a scam perpetrated by society itself.

rainbowbright

rainbowbright

Oct 1, 2022
On the subject of work I wonder if any of you lovely people can give your opinion on what you would do in my situation....

My current job I only need to work 1 day a week so that's 1 x 13hr shift, sometimes an extra shift of 7.5hrs a week maybe twice a month.

I've been offered another job where I would work 3 x 6.5hrs a week.

Neither role is better than the other, it's just deciding whether to work more days or stick to the bare minimum. I struggle to motivate myself to go to work and with my BPD I just can't decide what to do for the best and now I feel stressed about all this as I have no idea what I'm doing 😩😩 would really appreciate any advice. Thank you 💞

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34