creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I could not get all of this where I live

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
In fact you are supposed to have a prescription, but no pharmacy ask for It. They only ask for your id, and due to Mercosul politics they accept Brazilian ids

do you think they would accept a tourist ID?

L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
wish you peace either way, whatever happens

Reactions: skitliv
Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
I've taken the metoclopramide 20 minutes Ago, taken pill by pill from the Boxes and god damn It, I suddenly feel ok about life. The whole weekend was like shit and I waited for this moment for so long, now I feel like walking away. That's fucked up. I havent make a decision yet. I Will Go down to have a cigarette.

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Have a peaceful exit. I can’t help but be jealous every time someone gets to leave before me ... but I really do hope you find some rest. Trust me .... got far enough along my first time to know it doesn’t hurt one bit : )
Pity the rest of us still remaining ....

Suicida

Suicida

Jun 21, 2018
Boa sorte, irmão. Que qualquer que seja tua escolha tu encontre paz.

Reactions: skitliv
M

musicislife

-
Jun 15, 2018
I've taken the metoclopramide 20 minutes Ago, taken pill by pill from the Boxes and god damn It, I suddenly feel ok about life. The whole weekend was like shit and I waited for this moment for so long, now I feel like walking away. That's fucked up. I havent make a decision yet. I Will Go down to have a cigarette.
I think abort especially if feeling good ?

Reactions: Noel