Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I have only been here a few weeks, and I am thankful for finding a great site where I can unleash my dark side, and not be judged.

This will be my final post, as this afternoon, I will be heading to my final destination. It will be a long drive, but it will be worth it to finally be free of all this pain and suffering I have endured through the years. By this time tomorrow, I will be on the other side.

Even though we have never met face to face, we are all in the same boat one way or another, and we only have each other here for support. You know you can't rely on doctors, meds, hospitals, etc.....

I certainly hope that you find your peace, whether you choose to ctb, or stay among the living.

Peace be with everyone.

P.S. Mods, sorry if I should have posted this elsewhere.

J

Jonnydoeuk

-
Aug 4, 2018
I have only been here a few weeks, and I am thankful for finding a great site where I can unleash my dark side, and not be judged.

This will be my final post, as this afternoon, I will be heading to my final destination. It will be a long drive, but it will be worth it to finally be free of all this pain and suffering I have endured through the years. By this time tomorrow, I will be on the other side.

Even though we have never met face to face, we are all in the same boat one way or another, and we only have each other here for support. You know you can't rely on doctors, meds, hospitals, etc.....

I certainly hope that you find your peace, whether you choose to ctb, or stay among the living.

Peace be with everyone.

What’s your method ?

Charlie

Charlie

-
May 12, 2018

Peace be with everyone.

rest in peace :'(

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018

Peace be with everyone.

Thank you and I hope you find peace.

I do have a questions though. What ultimately pushed you over the edge? How did you overcome your survival instinct? And do you feel "ready" to die?

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Thank you and I hope you find peace.

I do have a questions though. What ultimately pushed you over the edge? How did you overcome your survival instinct? And do you feel "ready" to die?

30 plus years of depression and anxiety. Meds, therapists, institutions, nothing helped. I'm stuck in a world I can't crawl out of, and I want out.

I have made peace with myself, and I am ready.

J

Jonnydoeuk

-
Aug 4, 2018
How
30 plus years of depression and anxiety. Meds, therapists, institutions, nothing helped. I'm stuck in a world I can't crawl out of, and I want out.

how old are you dude

Reactions: lv-gras
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018

Peace be with everyone.

Thank you too and i hope you find peace.

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018

Peace be with everyone.

I will miss you I had hoped to be with you

shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
For some reason I have been thinking about Empty Smile's suicide a lot. I have been in a lot of pain recently, and I realize it is only going to get worse for me. I cannot keep living with this severe depression that I have. I need to get the kind of determination and courage that Empty Smile had. How many times have we been told that suicide is the easy way out? I can unequivocally say that it isn't because of the survival instinct. It is actually easier to keep living than to ctb.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
For some reason I have been thinking about Empty Smile's suicide a lot. I have been in a lot of pain recently, and I realize it is only going to get worse for me. I cannot keep living with this severe depression that I have. I need to get the kind of determination and courage that Empty Smile had. How many times have we been told that suicide is the easy way out? I can unequivocally say that it isn't because of the survival instinct. It is actually easier to keep living than to ctb.
They are both difficult, but yes I have felt like a coward for not being able to kill myself, when I had it all planned out.

M

Mecha Man

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018

This is so sad. I know you can't hear me anymore, but I don't know why you should have been made to suffer for so long. If you fail, YOU'D BETTER COME ON HERE AND TELL US! Otherwise, your problems are now over, thank goodness.

okaoki

okaoki

last
Aug 4, 2018
I hope you the very best , and find the peace you looking for , RIP .

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
If you fail you better come back and tell us! Otherwise, see you in the afterlife

I will definitely come back here if I fail and look for facts regarding full suspension hanging. :)