• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I fucking failed. 4 out of 10 points. Luckily it was just an online test so I wasn't publicly humiliated. I feel like a failure and I am. I can't even do that simple task. I don't want to be stuck in my parents apartment forever. I can't get a job and I can't think. My brain is useless and I'm worthless. I'll be stuck here until I CTB somehow.

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I fucking failed. 4 out of 10 points. Luckily it was just an online test so I wasn't publicly humiliated. I feel like a failure and I am. I can't even do that simple task. I don't want to be stuck in my parents apartment forever. I can't get a job and I can't think. My brain is useless and I'm worthless. I'll be stuck here until I CTB somehow.

I feel like I'm in the same boat as you. Living with parents is extremely difficult. I also took these online tests for a temp agency to assess my proficiency in MS Office programs (e.g., Excel, Word, Outlook). The test link froze mid-way through my attempt, and I haven't been able to re-take them, and I felt wholly worthless on that day when I had started them, and was unable to finish. I wrote to IBM, to the temp agency, but I have gotten nowhere. I guess I could try harder to have the temp agency re-send the test to me, but I don't have the will.

Joblessness is so difficult. I hate it. I experience the same feelings you do about not being able to think. One thing my parents have done/said to make me feel better is to emphasize that this time is for me to focus on getting better (health-wise). That really does not help, but on some of my better days, I try to think of it like that. I want you to know I'm with you. Living with my parents in their small place. It's very difficult and I want to die everyday. Let's help each other if we can. I know we are both too good to die so soon.