• Welcome! SanctionedSuicide is a forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

worldexploder

worldexploder

-
Sep 19, 2018
Havent looked at the bitches page in along time. She’s the bitch that abused me until I was 13. She’s the one who imposed life on me!

All I see on her page is right wing Christian extremist Pro-life propaganda. Her at anti-abortion rallies and such. Just sick. Just goes to show you how truly vile and disgusting these meat monsters are. Funny how people can abuse someone for so many years and just “reinvent” themselves.

You gotta be a true psychopath to share her philosophy. She was tyrannical with me so of course she will believe in tyrannical ideologies.

BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
I never joined her Facebook page. I just created an account so I can lurk. She keeps it public.
Yeah but if viewing her profile is something that upsets you or bothers you, surely it's better to just avoid it?

Just saying because I have a bad habit of FB stalking people who make me feel bad, and I know it's gonna make things worse but I can't help myself sometimes. It takes blocking that person to physically stop myself from taking a look.

worldexploder

worldexploder

-
Sep 19, 2018
Yeah but if viewing her profile is something that upsets you or bothers you, surely it's better to just avoid it?

Just saying because I have a bad habit of FB stalking people who make me feel bad, and I know it's gonna make things worse but I can't help myself sometimes. It takes blocking that person to physically stop myself from taking a look.
You got a point. It usually don’t bother me that much. I only look at her pathetic page about twice a year or so. What really bothered me was when I use to obsessively lurk on my ex girlfriends pages. I’d get all butthurt seeing how “well” their lives were going.