• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

contemplatingjaahil

contemplatingjaahil

Done.
My parents are great and gave me everything but thats not enough to stop me from ctb and ruining their lives. I love them but I hate being alive and experiencing this torture more than anything. I believe they’ll eventually get over my death and maybe even be relieved some day because I contributed nothing but being a burden to their lives. I am not a good person in any way and I have no idea why anyone would miss me.

Last edited:
meetapple

meetapple

Student
I, too, have very good parents and worry about how CTBing might affect them. But I feel like society is better off without me and I can’t wait for them to pass away before I CTB.

Reactions: suicidalsquidward
FailureGirl

FailureGirl

contemplatingjaahil said:
My parents are great and gave me everything but thats not enough to stop me from ctb and ruining their lives. I love them but I hate being alive and experiencing this torture more than anything. I believe they’ll eventually get over my death and maybe even be relieved some day because I contributed nothing but being a burden to their lives. I am not a good person in any way and I have no idea why anyone would miss me.
I feel the exact same way.

Reactions: cantwaitbefree
C

cantwaitbefree

Same, I feel bad for my family but I think they will be able to get over, they are not alone. Some people might think its selfish, but in the end, you do what you have / want to so that you are in peace, not that selfish imo

• Love
Reactions: Phia2021
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

I want to sleep for an eternity
I have a good relationship with my parents and I know they will be sad. But from my point of view, I do not see it as selfish really as I have the right to take my own life at any time of my choosing. I did not ask to exist so I have no obligations to stay alive. It would be selfish of them to expect me to suffer for decades. I also think they will get over my death someday, they can live perfectly fine without me.

Reactions: FailureGirl