• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
It's hard to believe I watched and enjoyed movies. Could watch them from the beginning to end and not think about my horrible future or eventual suicide.

I watch the same movies now and wish I had those free minutes back. When my brain didn't hurt like it was pressed and beaten.

I miss waching with my former semi-decent dude.

It's over. I'm ending it and I won't say good-bye. Ending it soon and I won't update my going.

I'm old enough...much older than a lot. I have known it to be over since 2008, but I still could watch until 2015 in safety.

Wish it could have been different and I could have been Blake Liveley in The Savages with 2 hot boyfriends and a bunch of money...in archetectual cool shit.

Last edited:
logan

logan

Warlock
I can well understand your thoughts.

Unfortunately, you can't bring back the past. Only the beautiful memories remain.

I hope you find other things that make you happy again.

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
logan said:
I can well understand your thoughts.

Unfortunately, you can't bring back the past. Only the beautiful memories remain.

I hope you find other things that make you happy again.
I've told you this before....I don't want to hear your positive rhetoric. I'm ignoring you...and I think reporting you. Please stop doing this to me and other people.

Reactions: cat_m
hotelbeneathground

hotelbeneathground

gay
I can't believe he said that to you of all people lol
Only the beautiful memories remain...
So life can use them as nails to crucify you time and time again!

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
hotelbeneathground said:
I can't believe he said that to you of all people lol
Only the beautiful memories remain...
So life can use them as nails to crucify you time and time again!
I know. I have told him multiple times not to do this kind of shit. It's really bizarre and shitty. I literally say everything went to complete and utter shit in 2015. WTF. I am ignoring him now. I don't understand him as he says shit like he feels trapped.

Multiple triggers in his comment. Gee thanks.

Reactions: cat_m
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

I want to sleep for an eternity
I understand that it is painful to think about how things were better in the past. When I think about past times it just emphasises how bad things are now. I do not see memories as beautiful. I cannot enjoy movies or anything like that now, it is hard to concentrate. I get that it is an awful feeling to be in a hopeless situation, life can just be so disappointing.

L

Life sucks

Enlightened
I miss when I was playing and enjoying things while forgetting about the world. Unfortunately time is always moving and we can't experience the memories again, life is inherently faulty.

VictoriaShadows

VictoriaShadows

in a dark place
Yeah there is a taint over a lot of things I try to enjoy like books and movies. I think part of movies, books, tvshows is that you always trick yourself into engaging mentally with them but you don't make the effort after you're suicidal.

I play video games mainly now because it's just motor functions. Platform games are best for me.