• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
hey guys i need people to talk with. i need friends until i’ll kill myself wich not will be so late since a couple of day ago marked 3 years my grandpa passed away. i’m getting tired of my life, looking how bad is becoming everyday. i know i shouldn’t text here that but what can i do it’s 5 am here, i can’t sleep i can only cry. i tried to fight to go away from this house with abusal parents they’re killing me, they’re destroying me. what i shouldn’t call “the love of my life” doesn’t care about me, she’s selfish and meanie. she doesn’t want me really, only for her purposes. she is really evil. i just discovered it two days ago so now i really hate myself again, when she was here i got distracted about the hate for my body by her love. now i don’t have anything more. only a lot of pain. i know probably people will laugh at me, but i need friends to make these days more acceptable so i can ctb with no angry. i’m so sorry for this stupid post guys, i just hope somebody will text me

letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
jacob6767 said:
I'm going through similar situations as you and feel just as alone.
i’m so lonely and broken, i swear i just wanna die. when i grew up i understood that the only way to stop things from hurting you is death. people say “fight for them. do that, do this, etc.” i tried everything and i didn’t get a job at least to go away from my parents and trying to live a new life

letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
i swear i won’t annoy you guys for so much time.. i’ll ctb on my 24th birthday (20 december)
Mloureiro said:
Always here whenever you need.
thank you so much i already know SS is the only one real family i have. you guys all are my SS family. thank you really. ❤️