• Welcome to SanctionedSuicide, a pro-choice forum for the discussion of mental illness and suicide. Please read our rules and our Principles.
    If you are in need of immediate support, please call the Samaritans hotline at (877) 870-4673, or check our recovery resources.

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
I live in the U K and I have received my S N which looks legit . It is from a proper company , is spelt Sodium Nitrite ( not Nitrate ) and is 99.999 % pure

100 g

But when I called the doctor to get some anti-emetic .... I told her I get really bad motion sick ness when travelling in a car and am due to travel up to the other end of England as a passenger in a relatives car .... she just replied that the General Practitioner generally does not give prescriptions for travel sick ness , so she asked me to go to the local Pharmacy store to ask for a help ful product

I went and got a packet of Stugeron cinnarizine 15 m g per tablet which helps prevent travel motion sick ness

I know that will most likely not help at all so I am a bit screwed

Any advice will be appreciated

W

weallneedtovent

I got domperidone from an online pharmacy in the UK no problems

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
weallneedtovent said:
I got domperidone from an online pharmacy in the UK no problems

Can I have a link to that on line pharmacy please ?

The doctors in my area are kind of funny for some reason

W

weallneedtovent

Now_And_Then said:

Have PM’d you

Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Try a different tact with a different doctor.
Perhaps if you quote food poisoning and being too ill to keep water down, you'll get something more suitable. Try a different GP though, to avoid suspicion.

Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Make two glasses of SN. Drink the second one if you puke and you're good to go. There have been a lot of documented cases of people being successful without antiemetics.

S

seamus

Now_And_Then said:

In 'All Areas' most are jobsworth control freaks

Amumu

Amumu

Visionary
Finally you were afraid your former SN wasn't reliable anymore, right. I understand, but your fear is unfounded.

Since you have another bottle of SN now you can test the former one to reassure you.

It'd also help this community understand the date mentioned on the bottle concerns the usage for food. Not for suicide.

The shelf-life of SN really is (almost) infinite when properly stored.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrennie